Chapter 19

Author's note: "hi "means that they are talking
'hi 'means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Takemichi Pov

I let out a small groan as I slowly rubbed the sleep from my eyes, and with a yawn, I sat up and stretched outwards. My gaze fell on Fuya, who was cuddled up next to me. His hand was wrapped around my waist while his legs somehow made their way to Inupi's chest. I let out a chuckle. I then gently took Fuya's hands off my waist and straightened him up. His head was now on a pillow, and his legs were not on poor Inupi.

I stood up with another groan. I do remember what happened yesterday. Am I scared? Of course I am. I am horrified at what the punishments can be. But I am not going to lie, what Wakasa did was definitely surprising. I mean, why would he do something so reckless? I just know he's going to get punished. While we were talking, I definitely smelled Shin, even though it was just for a split second. I knew he was there listening to us, which meant he heard everything.

I let out a sigh as I shook my head. For now, let's find Wakasa. I headed to the door and opened it as I was about to walk through, a certain two-toned hair caught my eyes. I paused as I looked down at the ground. I made a confused and surprised noise as I stared at Wakasa on the floor. He had his knees pulled to his chest. His head lay on his knees, his eyes closed, and his lips formed into a pout. He looked cute and all, but why was he on the floor, right in front of my bedroom? With a sigh, I knelt down beside him and gave him a gentle shake.

His eyes opened instantly, and his hand caught mine as he sat up straight and alert. "Calm down, it's just me," I say as I use my next hand to pat his head. He made a confused noise as he looked up at me "Why are you here?" he asks. I couldn't help but let out a chuckle as I stared at him. "Shouldn't I ask you that? Why are you here in front of my bedroom?" I ask with a raised brow. I watch as his ears turn a pretty pink color as he turns his head. "Right, I'm sorry about that," he says. "No problem. Want to come inside? I mean, I'm not even supposed to ask you that. "

"Right... and can we?" I nodded as the two of us got up and went inside. "So?" "Right... I was outside because....Well...I...was worried." "So you decided to be a bodyguard?" He just nodded his head and turned his gaze away from mine. I gave him a smile. That was sweet of him, but he could've just come inside. "So why didn't you just come inside?" "I was afraid it would make you uncomfortable." Okay, that surprised me.

Well, I was not expecting any of this to happen. I was not even expecting Wakasa, of all the Alphas, to defend us. He's one of the most loyal when it comes to Shiro. "You know what you did was stupid, right?" He just gives me a nod. "I couldn't stand it anymore." I watch as he clenches his fist and grits his teeth.

"Alright, I won't push any further... but thank you." "I don't think any of the other Alphas would have been that brave," I say, as I give him a peck on the lips. He gives me a small smile in return.

After five hours,

Right now, all of us are watching a movie. Wakasa was cuddled up next to me, Fuya's head was on my lap, and Mitsuya and Inupi were in their own little world as they cuddled up against each other.

Wakasa told me that Shiro, along with the other alphas, left for work and wouldn't be home until later. I wasn't going to lie; I was super relieved when I heard that. I know I won't be able to avoid seeing them forever. But right now, I know that I won't be able to face any of them. Not all of them are like Wakasa and would take our side. No, I think Wakasa is the only one to. I know that the rest of the other alphas would side with Shiro. It's because I know this that I'm so scared of the punishment.

"Mitchy?" I flinched when I felt a pinch on my cheeks. I turned to look at Fuya, the owner of the hands on my cheeks. "Yes?" I asked him. He gives me a goofy smile and says, "Nothing." I took his hand off my face with a small huff. I then felt a poke on my stomach, I looked down to see Inupi, whose head was on my lap, lying there just poking my stomach. I felt a vein poping from my forehead as I gave him a sweet smile.

"Yes?" I asked him. There was silence for a few seconds before he shrugged his shoulder and said, "Nothing." I let out another huff and stopped his hand. I soon felt a pair of hands wrapped around me before I was pulled onto Mitsuya's lap. He soon starts to rub my stomach in small circles. I let out a sigh. "Yes?" I asked him as I felt his head rest on the crook of my neck. "Nothing," he replies. I let out a small tsk and unwrapped his hands from my waist. Before I was able to get out of his lap, I felt a poke on my cheek.

I let out an annoyed groan as I starred at Wakasa, who was now poking my cheek. "Yes?" There was another pause before he shrugged his shoulders and said, "Nothing." I felt the little patience I had remaining slowly crumble. I stared at him, silence soon enveloping the room. I gave all four of them a smile, which immediately had them backing away. But I wasn't just going to let them get away with annoying me.

I grabbed Fuya, who was the closest before I started tickling him. Soon the entire room was filled with his giggles and pleads for me to stop. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Inupi trying to sneak away. I decided to give Fuya a small break before I quickly made my way to my net victim. "Mitchy don..." I cut him off as I jumped onto him and started my tickle attack.

I just started tickling him before I felt hands go under my armpits. "Wait..." my words were cut off as I started to giggle. Before long, all five of us were having a tickling battle. The entire room was filled with giggles and gasping for air.

After five minutes,

"That was fun," I said as I lay against Wakasa's chest, gasping for air. I felt a kiss on my forehead "It was,"Fuya replies with a grin. "Yeah but..." the sound of the door slamming open cut off my words as my head snapped to the direction of the door. There stood Shiro, Mikey, and Izana. All of them had unreadable expressions on their faces. I felt Wakasa's grip tighten. Fuya quickly grasped my hands, and Inupi and Mitsuya were now closer.

Izana was the first to break the silence, saying, "Looks like you had fun." I replied with a quick nod. I tensed up when they started walking towards us. They were now in front of us, and I felt my head spin as unwanted thoughts came flowing in my head like a river. "Shh, calm down," I heard Wakasa whisper to me. I gave him a nod as I turned my gaze to the three who were now in front of us.

I tried to not flinch when Shiro san reached to touch my cheeks. He started to stroke them gently. "Happy Birthday Mitchy," he said as he smiled. "T-thank you." He nods his head as he takes his hand from my cheeks. "We bought cake and ice cream. The others are cooking up something. " I gave him a small nod. I then felt a kiss on my forehead. "Happy birthday, Mitchy," Mikey said, his sickly-sweet smile sending chills down my spine. I felt another kiss, this time on my cheek. "Happy Birthday Mitchy," Izana says with a small smile. "Thank you, both of you."

"We're going to go help the rest of them... you should get dressed for the mean time," Shiro said as he began to walk away, the other two following him close behind. "Oh, and Mitchy?" Shiro asks as he stops right in front of the door. "Yes?" "You don't need to be so tense. Your punishment isn't until tomorrow," he says as he leaves.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC