Chapter 8

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Third Person Pov:
Whimpering and cries for mercy was all that was heard. Cries that was made by a tied beaten up man. Who was he crying out mercy to? There stood two males in front of him, the shorter one had glasses and blond hair. While the other was was tall and had two tattoos on each of his hand. There names were Kisaki and Hanma.

"Would you shut it already? Your fucking annoying" Said kisaki as he had a disgusted face on. "Kiskai ~when are they coming I want to get this over with already do I can cuddle with Hana" Hanma whined. "Please.... I didn't know.... I didn't..." The man's please was only cut of by a kick that was made by the male with glasses. The male tsked and bend down a bit "I told you shut up" he says glaring at the man.

"Don't scare him to much Kisaki he'll pee himself" Hanma says while giggling a bit. "Tch I can't wait to kill this bastard how dare he touch our omegas" Kisaki says while getting up and giving the poor man one last kick to the gut before walking away.

"Your not the only one that wants to kill him" "Tch took you guys long enough" There stood Shinochiro, Mikey, Izana, Draken, Takeomi, Wakaska, Sanzu, Kazutora and Baji. "Punishment took longer than expected" Shinochiro says while giving them a smile. His smile soon fell when he heard the man's whimpers and cires. "S-Shinochiro san.... I swear... I didn't know that..... they were your omegas..... I'm sorry.... So please"

"Oi Liam you really think I'll no we'll let you go?" This time it was Takeomi that spoke his voice laced with venom. "Stupid fucker really thinks he can get away" Sanzu says as he let's out a cruel laugh. "Whatever can we just get this over with I want to cuddle with them" Mikey whines. All heads turned to shinochiro, a silent way of asking for permission to go ahead. He just let out a chuckle and nodded.

"I wanna go first" "Fuck no when you go first you basically hog all the torturing to yourself" "Hah? Wanna fight long haired bitch?" "Can take you on anytime cotton candy bitch"

Takemichi's Pov:
I let out a sigh as I glanced at the clock it's one in the moring. I had healed mitsuya, he's sleeping on Inupi and fuya's still awake, and is cuddled up against me. He's scared that when he falls asleep that we'll leave him. I swear hitting thoes dumbass wasn't enough. Sure they gave both of them after care and all that but it was still to much. I swear this is another reason why I hate punishments.

The other thing that's upsetting me is that I'm hungry like really hungry. I didn't really get to eat much at dinner. And well I don't want to leave fuya alone. Should I take him with me.... Although I dont really think he wants to get out if bed. My thoughts was cut of by the loud grumble of my stomach. I pat my stomach a bit 'Maybe I should just take him down with me'

"Mnmm mitchy?" I turn my attention to inupi who looked half asleep as he rubbed his eyes a bit. "Sorry if that wake you up" I say as I felt my cheeks burn, it was probably as red as a cherry. "Mnm go ahead I'm here so fuya won't be lonely or anything." "No I want mitchy" fuya screams a little to loud. "He's just going to get something to eat.... Stay here until he comes back."

"No!!!" I let out a sigh. "Then do you want to come with me" he slowly nods his head. I sigh as I crawled over to mitsuya and inpui and gave each of them a kiss of the forehead. "Let's go"

After we made it downstairs, fuya kept clinging onto me even when I made my sandwich, I also made one for him just in case. Now I could have just ask a maid to do this but there probably sleeping and I don't want to wake them up for something I can do on my own.

I glance at fuya he was eating but his head dip a few times and he often rub his eyes. He was sleepy, Im surprised he didn't knock out by now. "Fuya" I gently reached out to him bending down a little so I can see his face, the both of us was already seated by the counter but his head was dipped down so I couldn't really see his face. I paused when I heard soft snores. I chuckled a bit he still had half of the sandwich in his mouth.

I gently took it out his mouth as I cleared up his plate, I quickly grabbed a pillow from the couch in the living room and put it under him so he can sleep a bit more comfortably. I jumped a bit when the front door opened and shut. "Was the alphas out? This late?"

"Damn that was tiring" "Stupid bitch  wasn't even any fun" I titlt my head to the side that was difenetly Baji and Tora. I watch as Mikey, Izana, Shiro, Takeomi, Wakaska, Sanzu, Kisaki, Hanma, Tora and Baji came walking in. They all stoped when they saw us. "Mitchy, darling why are you still awake, why isn't fuya in bed"

As I was about to answer, the scent of blood hit my nose it wasn't like earlier it was fresh blood and that wasn't all. They had blood all over them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tbc