Chapter 15

Author's note: Hi, before I start this chapter I have two announcements: The first being that I thank you all for reading and leaving both comments and votes for each chapter, I am glad that this story has so many views which means that people enjoy it. The second is that I have a request, can you pleases check out my other stories, two of them are my original stories' while the others are Tokyo Revengers Fanfics(Takemichi Harem)

Takemichi's Pov
I let out a groan as I tried to stretched out my tired limps, however for some reason I couldn't. I quickly open my eyes only to meet a grinning Mikey, he looked like the grinch. I let out a huff as I tried to move away from him, only to realized that I am tangled up between two bodies.

I felt a warm hand wrapped around me as I was pulled against someone chest "If you keep moving like that you'll wake up Junior." Izana says in a husky voice that brought a shiver down my spine. It took a couple of seconds for me to process exactly what he said and once I did I buried my face into Mikey's chest as a attempt to hide my rosy red cheeks which got red from how much I was blushing.

I heard a few chuckles which got me to peak from my hiding spot. I was met with a warm kiss on my forehead form Shiro as he ruffled both Mike's and Izana's hair. "Wakasa, Takeomi and I are going on a meeting, the others already went out to their jobs" "You three, along with Mitsuya, Inupi, fuya, Baji, Kazu and Hakkai are home" Shiro says before he leaves.

Not long after he left I heard multiple footsteps as I saw three familiar heads pop out, peaking through from the door. "Mitchy?" "Can we come in?" Inupi said well more like whisper because I almost missed it. I raised a brow at them, why were they suddenly acting so shy now that pay attention all three of them are avoiding meeting me in the eye(avoiding making eye contact).

"Something wrong?" I asked for them to shake there heads and they continue to avoid eye contact. Its obvious their lying. I felt my waist being pulled forward as my face was pressed against the crook of Mikey's neck "Their upset about the other day, they feel bad" he whisper as he hugged me. The other day?......Ah

Did they feel bad for rejecting me when I was in heat? Aw that's thoughtful and cute. Ah did they think I was upset . Well we didn't get to talk and this is the first time seeing them in five days so I guess I understand why they might of thought I was upset. To be fair the only reason we didn't include them when I was in heat and when some of the other alphas was in rut was because they had just finished theirs and there is no doubt that they were tired and sore.

I let out a sigh as I got out of Mikey's warm and comfortable hug. I sat up and stretch out my arms to them, it wasn't a surprise when all three immediately jump on the bed and cuddle up against me. I pat Fuya's head since he was the closest. Fuya was now on my lap, Mitsuya was on my left side while Inupi was on right.

"We're sorry" all three say as there head hung low and they pulled the 'the rejected puppy look' ah I felt my heart melting. I smile as I brought them closer into the hug. "I wasn't upset" "You weren't?" Inupi asks and I nod. "I won't get upset for that you guys have your reason for doing that and I would of done the same thing."

When I didn't hear any response I looked down to see the three flushed as they tried there best hide their faces. "We're so stupid" I hear fuya cry as he hid his face with his hands. I let out a chuckle as I hugged them. "Although I want to continue hugging you three, I'm hungry" "Mnm me to". "Same here".

When the three got of me, I got of and I tried to get up only to stumble forward. You got to be kidding me just how hard did they rail my ass. I felt a pair of hands catching me, making me avoid the making out session I would of made. I huffed when the person threw me over there shoulder. I saw Izana's smirk as I huffed and flipped him off which only made his smirk grew.

Ah if Izana is there then that means the one holding me is....I turn my head to see Mikey's carlike smile. "You assholes aren't even sorry!" I huffed out and they only laugh. "Sorry Mitchy" the two at the same time, fake pity evident in their voices. I huffed once more and rolled my eyes. "Aww don't be like that. we'll make it up to you" Izana says while he got of the bed. " Promise?" "Promise"

After about five minutes we are finally are in the kitchen, Inupi, Fuya and Mitsuya are already seated. Baji and Kazu are already eating. Oh did I forget to mention that Mitsuya was on Haikai's lap feeding hi he's a baby. Mikey then made his way to one of the chairs as he let me down, before I could sit down in my own chair, he pulls me on his lap. I let out an annoyed huff but decided to let him have his way.

The maids came and quickly serve breakfast, I paid no mind to their nervous expressions. I had gotten used to it, even if I tried to ask them about it or try to assure them that they don't need to be nervous it just never helped. When breakfast was served, Mikey pulled me closer "Mitchy feed me" he whined. "No" "Eh? Why not? Please Mitchy" I sighed "Can't you feed yourself you have to pre....." I cut myself myself as I let out a surprised yelp when I felt Mikey's hands on my butt. "Can't there occupied" "Y-you".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC