Chapter 18

Author's note: "hi" means that they are talking
'hi' means that they are thinking
*moves *means movement

Wakasa Pov

I cautiously opened the door and peered inside. Shin was sitting on our bed, just staring outside the window when I noticed him. "Shin?" I called out to him as I closed the door behind me and made my way to him. I flinched when I saw him turn to me, a smile lying on his face. Without saying a word, he patted the spot next to him, the smile not leaving his face. I sat next to him. I felt like the silence was suffocating me. I hated it when he was this quiet. He was much more unpredictable.

I tried not to shy away when I felt his hand on my head. He patted my head and got closer. I bit my lip as I looked outside the window. I felt his hand move as my chin was suddenly pulled up. I stared at him. He still had that smile on his face. He moved them to place them on my bruised cheek. I bit my lip harder as I willed myself not to smack his hand away. "You know, I hate hitting you. I don't like hurting the ones I love," he says as he strokes my cheek. Bullshit. He's going to sport bullshit and hope I believe him and forgive him.

I just nodded my head and kept silent. I heard a sigh before I felt a kiss on my cheek. I continued to stare out the window. In these situations, it's better to not let him get what he wants. He wants me to forgive him; he wants me to admit it so he can feel better. But I wasn't going to forgive him, not right now at least. As I stared out the window, I saw four familiar faces as they opened the gate and slipped in.

"Seems like our omegas are back," Shin says, his smile changing into a cruel one. "Shin?" "Hm?" I turn to face him completely. I felt my throat grow dry as I turned my eyes away, not wanting to meet his. I say. "I'm going to meet them just to make sure they are not hurt." His smile dropped. "Are you asking permission, or are you telling me?" he asked. His tone of voice wasn't the gentle one anymore. "I'm telling you, Shin," I say. "Seems like you want another bruise, Wakasa," he said as he pulled my face harshly.

I felt the fear racing through me, but I refused to let it show on my face. "I really don't want to do this Shin, I'm just going to check on them," I said, as I quickly got out and walked out and shut the door behind me. I let out a sigh when I didn't hear any movement or anything of the sort. I took this as a sign of him allowing me, and made my way to the four omegas downstairs.

When I was down the stairs and in the kitchen area, where the back door was located, I saw all four of them in the kitchen. Mitchy was sipping water while Fuya and Mitsuya clung onto him. Inupi was leaning on the counter top. I cleared my throat to get their attention. Once I did, all of their heads snapped in my direction. Shock and fear were seen on their faces. I didn't like the fear in their eyes. I let out a sigh as I made my way to them.

I made my way to Mitchy. Once I was in front of him, I held his cheeks in my hands as I gave him a smile. "Happy Birthday," I said, as I gave him a kiss on his forehead. He still had the fear in his eyes. I even started to feel him tremble. I bit my lip as I turned to Inupi, who was now closer to us. "I can explain," he said as he pushed me away from Mitchy and stood in front of him. Ah.

They think I might hurt them. They must have been terrified of what might happen to them if the alphas found out. "We weren't trying to escape or anything, we promise." "We were...we were...just please don't tell Shiro san." Takemichi says, his voice laced with panic. "We really won't. Please please don't tell Shiro san!" This time it was Fuya who spoke. Damn, they really know how to make a person feel bad. Now I feel even worse.

I gave them a gentle smile. "Calm down, you guys were just star gazing, right?" I say. They nod their heads. "Then that's all to the story, right? You weren't trying to escape; you were just staring. " "Even though Shin already knows, he can't do anything to you if you are just star gazing." I say. "But we didn't ask for permission." "You did." They look at me with a confused gaze.

"You got mine." "Eh?" "You just got my permission." "Eh but I don't think that's how it works," Inupi says. I know that. I also know that Shin is right on the stairs, listening to everything. I felt his presence when we started talking. "The rules never say when you have to ask for permission," I say. I was right. He never said when, they had to ask for permission. They look shocked. "But..." "Don't worry, I'll take care of everything else." Although you will still get punished, "tomorrow" I say.

Takemichi then got up and hugged me. "Thank you," he said, and I smiled and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Anytime, now you four should go to bed. We'll talk more about this later. " I say, "Don't worry, I'll make sure they won't hurt you for the rest of the day." They nod. "Wait before you go, how did you get that bruise?" "We'll talk later," I said, and they walked away. I didn't feel Shin's presence anymore, meaning that he was gone and they would meet him until later.

I let out a sigh as I slumped back onto the counter top. I'm so screwed. I just know that I am. Although with what I said, I know that the other alphas except those three brothers. Ph well it wasn't like I was not already in trouble. At least I am sure they won't be getting punished until tomorrow Ah wait won't I also be getting punished? "Well shit..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TBC