8: Pink-handed { IV }

[Third person]
Kaede whipped her head around to face those without alibis: Tenko and Kirumi. Tenko was an automatic elimination as she was clearly in love with Himiko...that left Kirumi.

'Kirumi?' As Kaede said this, Kirumi lifted her chin to look at her, graceful and elegant as always.

'How may I be of service?' Kirumi managed to keep her mouth to a thin, straight and bored line.

'Do you have an alibi?' Kirumi went silent for a second when Kaede asked this.

After a while of complete and total silence, even Monokuma was getting tired and impatient and so he yelled at them to 'Hurry up and decide the killer!'.

'Kirumi...do you...not have..an alibi?'

'...No, I unfortunately do not. But this does not make me the killer.'

'How?' Kaede eyed her suspiciously, while mostly everyone else also turned their attention to Kirumi.

'Because Tenko has a worse alibi than I do, she was with the victim before she died.' Kirumi pointed at Tenko, who was too sad and stroppy to refute.

'...I beg to differ.' Korekiyo said, 'the killer being Tenko seems most unlikely.'

'You are going off of mere feelings. I would say that is quite unprofessional, and I will not stand for it.' Kirumi seemed slightly on-edge, but kept her cool nevertheless.

'I agree with Kiyo!' Kaito budged in, 'although Tenko isn't really...fond of me...I also like to believe in people!!!'

Kaito pumped his fist and grinned, like a child at a carnival who just convinced his mom to buy him cotton candy.

'I think it's Kirumi.' Maki chimed in, 'I too agree it seems unlikely for Tenko to even harm a woman...let alone her crush.'

The colour, if any there, drained from Kirumi's face as it begun to sink in that she was being caught for her crimes.

'Me too. I may not know Tenko much, but, it doesn't seem like the chances are high, huh?' Rantaro agreed, slightly motioning his hand as he spoke.

'Hey, Monokuma? Can we start the votes?' Kaede shouted, startling the sleeping bear-robot and making him awake from his slumber.

'HEY?!?! WHO MADE ME WAKE UP- Oh? What? Oh, yeah! So, y'all figured out the culprit yet?'

'Wait- no-' Kirumi tried to stop everyone from voting her, but it was too late as the screens on our podiums lit up, having 16 total buttons with every single ultimate in the room, even including Himiko, although, she had a darkened icon.

The tapping and clicking of everyone choosing who they thought was the blackened.

'Now, results are in and the blackened has been decided! Will you pick the right choice or the dreadfully wrong one?' Monokuma announced.

The sound of a loud machine could be heard from up above, causing everyone to look at where the sound was coming from; which ended up being a large monitor, which displayed the same icons that were on the voting tablets. It showed that there were 14 votes for Kirumi, and 1 for Kiyo. Wow. I wonder who that could be. There was the chime of a bell and confetti on the screen as it celebrated our success.

'Wait- no- you've got it all wrong!' Kirumi sounded panicked and distressed, 'it was an accident! I swear!'

'Why did you try to pin the blame on me?' Korekiyo glared at her with his unsettling, golden orbs.

'I...it was the only way to survive!' Kirumi tried defending herself, but it didn't matter how much she did, she would still be painted as the criminal in this story, 'you would do the same thing in my shoes!!'

Tenko bolted her head up, her eyes red from crying while tears still slowly dripped and made her eyes glisten. She looked at Kirumi with a half-sympathetic, half-annoyed face.

'Why did you kill Himiko, Kirumi...?'

'I-i-it was an accident! Please believe me!!'

Kirumi's pupils darted around the room as she gripped onto her podium tightly.

'Well, whatever! You killed someone and now you gotta pay the price, missy!' Monokuma yelled, his robotic voice filling the silence of the crowded yet empty room.

'N-NO!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! IT WAS A MISTAKE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT ANYBODY-'

'Now, I have prepared a special punishment for miss Kirumi Tojo: the ultimate made!!'

'NO- YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME!-'

'Let's give it everything we've got, iiiiiittt'ssss punniiishhmeentt timmeee!!!!!'

A/N: I DIDNT WANNA KILL MOTHER KIRUMI IM SORRYYYY:( SHE JUST HAPPENED TO BE THE ONLY OTHER PERSON BESIDES TENKO WITHOUT AN ALIBI IM REALLY SORRY...ALSO SINCE THERE WAS NO MOTIVE HERE, SHE DOESNT SEE THAT SHES THE PRIME MINISTER, SHE DOESNT RUN AND THEREFORE ISNT EXECUTED IN THE SAME WAY. ILL BE GIVING HER A BRAND NEW ONE IF THATS FINE. I MIGHT GIVE ALL THE CHARACTERS NEW EXECUTIONS TO BE HONEST. ANYWAY, NEXT CHAPTER WILL KUST BE THE EXECUTION, SO SIT BACK, AND ENJOY WHATEVER IM GONNA WRITE!!
Words: 832