4: Investigation, Start! { I }

TW: Strong language, descriptive gore, death, self harm, anxiety attack, Kiyo's sister, vomit
[Korekiyo's POV]
Tenko swung the door open, panting and crying.

'I- SHE- HIMIKO-' Tenko yelled to the top of her lungs.

'Hey, calm down- we can't understand what you're saying,' Rantaro said, while Tenko was shouting random words.

'YOU S-SHUT UP YOU DEGENERATE!!!' Tenko ordered, somehow managing to say a full sentence.

'I'll just ignore that for now...' Rantaro stated,'how come you're here?'

Tenko was at a loss for words, and ended up just running out, Rantaro running after her.

I wonder what could've happened.

I didn't feel like running, so instead I quickly walked, following the sound of Tenko screaming and running.

[ A body has been discovered! ] - a nearby monitor

Eventually, I found myself in the A/V room, so was everyone else. I was the last to enter and witness... the first victim.

Himiko lay in a pool of blood, changing the colour of the couch her body was lying on. There was a sickle, bandages, her hat, eyeliner which was smudged all on the floor, a room key card, and a bundle of red rope next to her corpse. On the wall was text that was seemingly wrote with bright red lipstick, it read: '_._ .. _.__ _____'. Someone was trying to frame me.

As disturbed as everyone was, especially Tenko, I was severely disturbed by how the culprit figured out I used lip stick. Red lipstick, at that.

I looked around:
Angie seemed unfazed, Tsumugi looked deeply concerned about how calm Angie was about this; Gonta was starting to tear up; Miu was both disturbed and disgusted at the sight; Tenko was sobbing and holding Himiko's stiff, cold hand; you couldn't tell how Shuichi felt because his hat covered most his face; Kaede held her hand to her face, so as Kirumi; Maki also seemed unfazed; Kaito looked like he was gonna throw up; Kokichi, well, he was just Kokichi; Ryoma just stared with soulless pupils; Keebo was visibly frightened; then there was Rantaro - he had a blank expression with his arms crossed. He looked like he was deep in thought; and finally me, although I couldn't see myself I figured I looked scared: too scared for someone who dresses and acts like I do. I was happy to be standing away from everyone, in the dark, my reputation must not be stained.

[Rantaro's POV]
Himiko lay lifeless, and I just observed the crime scene. I recognised all the items except one that put me off. The sickle was from Kiyo's room, I noticed it from under his bed - stained with blood - when Tenko bolted in, the rope was from Kiyo's room again, it was hung near the top of the walls, it was his room key, the bandages from Kiyo's room and arms, Himiko's hat which obviously came from the dead body, eyeliner that came from Kiyo's room... all of these pointed towards Korekiyo, but the lip stick was completely irrelevant and really did confuse me.

Apart from Tenko's wailing, Miu's voice filled up the room.

'Fuck we gotta do now?!' Miu shouted, failing to be louder than Tenko's sorrow sobs.

'Investigate, I suppose,' I answered, walking towards Himiko.

'I-it t-too early! Gonta no u-understand why!' Gonta cried.

'There there, Gonta. It'll be fine,' Kirumi walked up to him and lightly patted him on the back.

'Gonta thought f-friends and Gonta are friends! F-friends no kill each other!' He continued.

'What happens, happens. Rantaro's right, we must investigate,' Maki stated, shooting a cold glare at Gonta for no reason.

[Kaede's POV]
Following Maki, I walked up to (what used to be of a living, breathing teenager) Himiko and Tenko.