3: What Was That?

[Tsumugi's POV]
After Angie and I left Rantaro to look at the dorms, we went to the 'game room', I think it was? And I'm pretty sure it's connected to the A/V room- it doesn't matter what it was called Tsumugi, just look for Shinguji.

'This is quite the pickle we've gotten into, right, Tsumugi?' Angie said, glancing at me.

'Yes...plainly...' I sighed.

'Now don't look down! It is time Atua speaks to you, He reckons you are worthy,'

Angie let go of my hand, my cold, freezing hand. Her hands were so warm and tingly. I didn't want her to let go, but, I had to anyway. She skipped happily over to the game room, and beckoned for me to come over too.

I slowly approached, hands on my chest, fearing a corpse to be found... but it was fine. I was being dramatic.

I look around the room - I couldn't find Angie, she was nowhere to be seen...

'Ooo! Tsumugi, look what Atua has gifted me with,' Angie shouted distantly from behind a desk in the corner.

I walk over, and she's crouched on the floor, holding up a flashlight.

'Wh-how's that gonna help...' I asked depressingly.

'My, my, Tsumugi! You must be more cheerful... Atua tells me this flashlight is worth more than it's appearance is letting on,' Angie exclaimed, inspecting it carefully.

She rotated the flashlight, touched the little buttons, until she found a switch. She was about to flick it, but-

'Angie! Don't press it!' I yelled, tackling her, landing in a very awkward position,'Oh- I-I'm so sorry!'

I got off her and brushed the dirt off my skirt.

'That's okay! All things happen for a reason, I'm glad you wanted to protect me,' Angie said warmly, smiling widely.

She was so understanding. Was she like this with everyone? Probably...

'A-anyway, I don't think it's safe... w-we should use it near everyone so we're all prepared to protect each other,' I stuttered.

'Nyahahaha! Angie has Atua, but okay! Angie will hear you out,' Angie giggled, standing up and shoving the flashlight in her bright, yellow coat's pocket,'I don't think he's here. Atua says we should check out the A/V room.'

'Well if He says so,' I reply, helping her up.

When we walked in, there was Tenko and Himiko watching something and kind of sitting far away from each other, probably about magic or just supernatural stuff. Tenko heard the door open and looked at us, her face going from an angry expression to a calm one, while Himiko continued watching.

'I swear to- Oh hi Tsumugi, Angie,' Tenko said, loudly.

'H-hey, have you guys seen Shinguji?' I stuttered, afraid of Tenko's response.

'Why would you try to find a degenerate? Especially him.' Tenko retorted, looking disgusted,'I haven't, have you Himiko?'

'Nyeh?' Himiko- not really said, but more like made a noise, with a confused face.

'Have you seen Korekiyo, Himiko?' Angie asked.

'No,' Himiko replied,'I would use my magic to find him, but my MP is low.'

'Nyahaha! That is okay Himiko,' Angie said,'I'm sure Atua will lead us in the right direction!'

Himiko yawned and put her head on Tenko's lap, making Tenko turn as red as a tomato.

'My shiiiiip!' I squealed like a fan girl.

'Let's continue looking for Korekiyo,' Angie stated, and I agreed.

She grabbed onto my hand, and we dashed out and up the stairs, being greeted by... Kokichi.

'Where were you guys attttt?' The small, evil leader asked, grinning,'were you making out or something?????'

I blushed, but Angie seemed unfazed.

'No, we are looking for Korekiyo,' Angie retorted.

'Ohhh, I see,' Kokichi said,'well in that case, there were screams coming from the dorms a few minutes ago.'

What? What was that supposed to mean?

'Ah, okay! We'll head there, cmon Mugi,' Angie ordered, and instead of my hand, she clutched onto my arm and yanked forward.

'Ah-' I yelped, startled, but I didn't mind that much, I was just going to drag her down with my slow pace anyway.

We ran- well, she ran and pulled me, and I had to readjust my glasses 'cos they were lopsided.

[Rantaro's POV]
'Kiyo, can I please just come in?' I asked, getting impatient.

*click*

I opened the door and found him looking perfectly fine - then why did he scream?

'I-I apologise for not letting you in before,' Kiyo apologised, sort of stuttering.

'I don't mind, I'm just glad you're okay,' I assured him.

Just then, Tsumugi and Angie rushed over to the door and raced in, Angie tugging on Tsumugi's arm.

'I-is he okay?' Tsumugi questioned.

'Yeah, he's fine. Thanks for helping me search for him,' I thanked them.

'It is really no problem, and may Atua bless you,' Angie said, pulling Tsumugi out and shutting the door behind them.

We could still kind of hear the conversation they were having, it was just about what they planned for lunchtime. All of a sudden, footsteps thudded and the door flew open.

A/N: another cliffhanger, mwahaahahahahahahaa!!! I wanted to add more Shironaga this chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed :) I'm enjoying writing this so the next chapter will be here soon do not worry. THANKS FOR 11 VIEWS AND STAY SAFE!
Word: 891