Chapter 19| Apology

"He has a fever, I guess? Not quite sure."

Sara had decided to do a few things that day. One of them was to talk to Donghyuck, in fact to apologize to him. What she had done was honestly wrong and should have been corrected even earlier.

She had even practiced and ran the conversation in her mind for a number of times but Donghyuck was nowhere to be found. To not find him in the lecture was obvious for him.

So she went to the gym and prepared herself to appear in front of him. But Donghyuck was not there as well. So she asked one of the seniors for his whereabouts.

From them, she got the information about him being sick. Sara massaged her temples. She had gone to his house for a few times with him just for casual hookups.

But to go there to meet him and that too alone was very awkward for her. So she came up with an excuse.

I should check up on a sick person, no?

Sara already knew his passcode. It was his birthday. So she punched it in, causing the door to open. The female made her way inside towards his room where they made out multiple times.

Her forehead creased when she saw him, sleeping in the bed and covered with a blanket. She tiptoed her way over to him and slowly pressed her palm on his face.

"Fuck you are burning," Sara said before quickly covering her mouth but the damage was already done.

Donghyuck opened his eyes and sat upright before pulling Sara into the bed with him. He hovered over her, trapping her in between his muscular arms.

His forehead touching hers, as he spoke, "What the fuck are you doing here?" Sara held her breath for a few seconds. They were too close for what she had been preparing the whole day.

"I heard you were sick so you couldn't come today," she muttered after a lot of failed attempts. "So?" Donghyuck cocked one eyebrow.

"Hyuck, I am—"

"Make it fast," Donghyuck spoke followed by a low growl. Their breaths entangled with each other, creating a wave so warm that Sara felt as if it would burn her skin if not Donghyuck's piercing stare.

"I'm sorry," she finally apologized, squeezing her eyes shut, "I didn't want to say those mean things to you that day—no I actually didn't mean any of those."

The brunette opened her eyes to stare into his dark brown orbs. "I can never doubt you. You were the only one who stayed beside me no matter what and how much you despised to."

Donghyuck kept listening to her without saying anything. She reached up to peck his forehead. "No matter how much you say that you don't care, I know that you do. I just know. I know you would never take advantage of me."

The black haired male leaned in, unexpectedly to Sara. Her vision was suddenly blurry. The only thing she could feel was the warmth radiating from his body.

She blinked, causing her eyes to get closed for a brief second. The next thing she knew was Donghyuck's lips were on hers.

Fuck I missed her.

_________

Vote for the chapter please!

So Donghyuck's officially back!! The next chapter is coming soon! Please wait a little till then!