Chapter 7| Red

Sara dressed herself in a jet black coloured dress. It was sleeveless and square necked. The dress was slit on the lower portion on one side, exposing her one leg starting from mid thigh.

The female put on red coloured lipstick at the end of her makeup. She wanted to come off as someone confident in front of Jaemin that night on their first date.

"You are late," Jaemin said as soon as he saw her in the campus. "Come on, by just fifteen minutes," Sara responded with a roll of her eyes. "Well you are excused since you showed up looking so hot."

"Will you cut it off, Na Jaemin? Can't you compliment with any other word than hot?"

"Of course. But–" The male leaned in, bringing his mouth close to her ear, before whispering in a husky voice, "Just so you know, calling someone hot is the highest level of compliment I can offer by words. And if you are talking about actions, then you will have to wait until the later part of the night."

Jaemin placed a kiss on her earlobe before finally backing away. Sara was holding her breath the entire time. "Let's get going now, shall we?" Jaemin opened the door of the passenger seat of his Porsche for her to seat.

Sara internally cursed the moment when she had agreed to go on a date with her crush.

The female talked about how she ended up studying her major even though she enjoyed sketching and painting more as Jaemin kept driving with a few occasional nods and speaking only to answer her questions.

The male rested one hand on her bare thigh, where her dress was slit as his other hand was still on the steering wheel, casually driving.

Sara suddenly stopped talking as her brain stopped functioning at the unexpected physical interaction. But she calmed herself, not to let her date show that she was getting bothered by it.

Jaemin, however was well aware of the situation Sara we in. He smirked, enjoying the influence he had on her as he spoke, "The colour on your lips, red, it's my favourite you know?"

"Oh I didn't know," Sara responded, trying to sound unbothered and failing terribly. "My favourite colour to ruin." Hearing his words, the brunette was silent for the rest of the ride.

Sara felt awful the moment they entered into the club. The music was too loud for her likeness. The light was dimmed so much that she could barely see anything. Guess I have to get drunk to blend in.

"Want a drink?" Jaemin asked as if he could hear her thoughts. "You think?" She responded, making him chuckle. "Let me get you some," the male said before turning his heels.

But Sara held his hand to stop him in his tracks. "Take me with you." Jaemin cocked his head to the side, straining his eyes to see her facial features. "Didn't know you were such a baby."

Sara averted her eyes, looking away to lie, knowing the fact once Donghyuck had said that he could see through her lies by her eyes giving everything away.

"I'm not. It's just—it's too dark in here. It—it will be a hassle if we can't find each other later." Jaemin nodded, pretending that he believed her. "Sure, Ms. Stutter when she lies."

He caught a hold of her wrist. "Now we are good?" Sara nodded, feeling butterflies all over her stomach just by him holding her hand. He dragged her towards the counter and ordered drinks for them.

The bar was a lot less darker, causing Sara to feel better there. Just then, she noticed that Jaemin was wearing a silver metallic ring on the piercing of his earlobe. Surprisingly she did not observe him a lot that night as she was not sketching him.

He was also wearing the colour black. A black coloured blazer with nothing underneath with a pair of black coloured pants. His chest was exposed through his buttoned up blazer, flashing his toned abs which made Sara gulp.

He spent some efforts to impress me for sure. The female thought finally getting her confidence back as she gulped down the alcohol to boost her system whereas Jaemin had not even touched any drink.

The male wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her closer. "Wanna go to the dance floor, now?" Sara nodded, curving her lips upward into a smile which he found deadly attractive.

She inched closer to him, placing one palm over his bare chest. "Do you think you can handle it?" She said, getting up from her seat only to settle herself down on Jaemin's muscular thighs.

"What?" The male questioned, holding the sides of her waist.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulder before leaning in, bringing her mouth close to his ears in the same way he did. She whispered in his ears, "I become a little too much to handle when I'm drunk."

_______

Vote for the chapter please!!

Gosh the tension between them is killing. The vibes they are radiating!!!