Chapter 3| Unexpectedly

"I need to go now," said Donghyuck, getting up from the bed. "But I have already ordered chicken," Sara muttered, not finding anything else to say.

Donghyuck looked down, smiling. "Save me some in the fridge?"

"What happened though? I thought you were staying here for the night." Sara was usually not this talkative but being a little drunk made her spilling her emotions easily in front of Donghyuck.

He stared at her for a few seconds. Sometimes Sara made him get extremely confused. Both of them knew that they were not allowed to get any kind of feelings intrude in between them.

They were in fact nothing to each other, not probably even friends. Suddenly his eyes landed upon her desk which had Jaemin's sketched scattered on it.

"Does it ever cross your mind that you are acting like a creepy stalker?" He asked, signalling at the sketches. The female grimaced at his choice of her words. "How more do you want to draw him before finally putting a full stop on it?"

"None of your business," the female replied with a scowl. "Right," Donghyuck spat before getting out of her apartment.

Sara fell back on her bed. Tears threatened to come out of her eyes but she balled her hands into fists, forcefully herself to not cry, not over him.

In the morning, Sara came to the university earlier than she usually did. She hated to rush for classes, getting late everyday. She bought a coffee from a cafeteria in their campus.

The female placed the coffee down on the table and sat on a chair across the table where Jaemin and his group of friends sat. She took out her sketchpad and drawing instruments.

Opening a fresh page, she started. She occasionally peered at him, lowering the drawing pad a little under her eye level. She had already memorized his face but still drew him while looking at him to make her sketching better.

All of a sudden her sketchpad got snatched out of her hand. She was prepared to face Donghyuck again. "I said it's none of your business, Lee Dong—"

Her words got cut off when she saw Jaemin standing in front of him with her sketchpad in his hand. "I think it's definitely my business when my face is the subject of your sketch."

Her eyes widened. She never expected to get caught at that time as she had only looked at him for a few times and everyone was practically staring at him the whole time.

"I—uh—" The female stuttered, not knowing what to respond. "You drew my nose wrong. It should be a little higher at this point." He showed it to her with his index finger.

"Trust me on this. I watch myself more in the mirror than you do, Miss?"

"Ryu Sara," she introduced herself with a small smile which Jaemin returned with his gorgeous lips. "I am Na Jaemin which you already probably know, the model of your art which you should sell."

Sara let out a laugh. "So you are not annoyed or something?" Jaemin shrugged his shoulders. "Why should I be? I'm used to girls admiring me. You are not the first one, Ms. Sara."

This time, a frown took over her smiling face. "Aren't you being a little too delusional? I just drew your sketches. I did not approach you or something. You approached me first."

"Well, stalkers need to be approached first so that you can prevent them from harming you," Jaemin said, making Sara gape her mouth but she was stopped again by him.

"Which I doubt you will even try." The male let out a snort, causing her to scoff. "What is your deal? Are you a bit cracked in the head?"

Jaemin slightly bent down to get on her eye level. "No, baby doll but people may assume you are in need of mental health care if they got to know about this sketching pad."

Sara looked around to see everyone paying attention to them. "What do you want me to say to my friends who think of you as the hottest girl in our department?"

The brunette let out an exasperated sigh. "I honestly don't care. Tell them whatever you want to. Your friends already know how 'full of yourself' you can be, they would probably assume that you are exaggerating."

Jaemin was taken aback at this response. He did not think that Sara would be so calm about it. The female took the sketchpad from his hand which he could not prevent as he was still thinking about what she had just said.

"It's mine," she let her know before walking out of the cafeteria, leaving Jaemin dumbfounded like that. The male smiled after she was gone. So does she like me or not?

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

Jaemin and Sara's long awaited first interaction! I promise it will be much more fun as the story progresses! Let me know if your ult has changed!