Chapter 11| Miscommunication

"Not my opinion but I've heard that it's a bad manner to not call after the first date." A quite familiar voice caused Jaemin to put his camera down and turn around.

It was Sara. She had heard someone saying that Jaemin was taking random photographs of the objects in the huge auditorium of their campus. Thus she managed to find him.

The male slightly smirked, looking down in the process. "Didn't know you were actually missing me. It was hard to guess since your so called friend made an unexpected appearance in the middle of our first date."

It was now Sara's turn to smirk. "Are you getting jealous Mr. Na?" She stepped towards him, leaving a little space between them. "I thought you wouldn't date one of your stalkers?"

Jaemin also took a step towards her. His brown coloured eyes were dead serious. Shifting his gaze down to scan her outfit and then lifting it to stop at her lips, he spoke, "It's my hoodie you are wearing."

"Take it off, then," Sara muttered without thinking before slamming her lips onto his. Jaemin was kind of taken aback at the sudden kiss but it did not prevent him from kissing her back immediately.

It was as if his pride depended on it. They were both fighting a battle of egos. Nobody knew what the reason was but they were dangerously attracted to each other.

They were craving for each others' attention and at the same time none of them wanted to show it.

Jaemin slipped one hand under the hoodie Sara was wearing. Cocking one eyebrow, he smirked between the kisses when he realised that the female was not wearing any t-shirt underneath the zipper hoodie.

The male ran his hand wildly on her back tracing along her curves. In the meantime, Sara was left breathless with his every touch.

The kiss continued as Jaemin decided to take the next step. He placed one hand under her chin to angle her mouth in the way he got better access.

After that, he broke the kiss, letting Sara to grasp her breath. The male moved his lips downward and made a hickey in the crook of her neck. Sara let out a small yelp, causing Jaemin to smile victoriously.

He lifted his other hand and tugged onto the zipper of her hoodie. As if synced, his mouth went down her neck with his hand pulling down the zipper of the hoodie Sara was wearing.

The tip of his index finger brushed against her exposed chest, sending butterflies prattling down her stomach. Just then, realization hit the female.

Fuck.

She lightly pushed Jaemin away, causing him to twitch one eyebrow in little annoyance. "I thought you wanted me?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

Sara pressed her lips into a thin line before speaking, "We are at the campus, remember? What if some professor walks in on us or something?"

"That's the lamest thing I've ever heard, Ryu Sara," Jaemin complained, smiling ear to ear, being fascinated by her timid self which he had not known existed up until now.

"That should be a real concern though?"

"I guess but everyone is an adult here. Even a professor should ignore what he saw and just mind his own business. They should know that it's the basic manner."

"I don't think you know what basic manner is, Jaemin. Basic manner is maintaining a decent distance in the campus and not undressing each other."

"I don't need to hear that from you, Ms. Smokes in the campus ground."

Sara rolled her eyes at him. "Are we gonna argue now?"

Jaemin zipped up the hoodie to cover up Sara. The female averted her eyes, getting unnecessarily shy at this small action of his. He could have just told me to zip up.

"Follow me to my car," he said, completely ignoring the fact that they both had classes afterwards.

The brunette did as he said. His car was parked at a distance from the university. Jaemin got into the driving seat. Sara was about to go around the car to get into the passenger seat but got halted by Jaemin holding her hand.

He let go off of her wrist and patted his thigh indicating her to sit on it. Sara glanced at him, being slightly confused.

"We are gonna be making out, princess."

__________

Vote for the chapter please!!

Jaemin Naaaaaa! I'm going crazy at this point like what's gonna happen next??