Chapter 25| Dream

Sara's eyes opened abruptly when she remembered what happened last night and in whose bed she was in. Jaemin's face popping up in front of her eyes was the best way imagined by her to wake up.

She placed a soft kiss on his curvey lips before sitting up. She picked up Jaemin's shirt before wearing it herself.

She opened the bedroom door in search of both water and food. She finally found a container of cookies before gobbling it down. "He wouldn't mind, right?"

"Obviously I would," a different voice surprised Sara as she jolted in her place. Turning around she saw Jeno. "Why are you here?" The female screamed.

"Duh because I live here?"

"But this is Jaemin's apartment."

Jeno walked over to her, eyeing her up and down, dressed only in Jaemin's shirt and nothing else. The male leaned in, before speaking in a low voice. "Don't act like every other girl Jaemin brings home. You seem smart so act like one."

"Fuck Jeno! Get away from her." Jaemin woke up, hearing your scream. Jeno did as he was told. "Did you get startled?" Jaemin asked, wrapping one arm around her waist, "He is just my roommate."

"No, I am fin—" Jaemin cut her off by linking his lips with hers. The kiss was a little rough as if he was showing both Jeno and Sara that she was different.

His hand easily slipped under the shirt, roaming on the back of her thighs, her back. He was still shirtless. Sara wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"Ugh," Jeno groaned but that did not leave any effect on them, causing him to go inside his room. Jaemin wrapped his hands on the back of her thigh to pick her up.

Sara wrapped her legs around his waist. The male placed her down on a cabinet. Sara ran her hand on his bare chest down to his abs.

As if Jaemin had been given a cue, his hand trailed upwards to her chest under the shirt before gently caressing it.

The brunette pushed her head back, causing it to get hit by a hard object. "Oww," she winced. "Are you okay?" Jaemin rubbed the back of her head.

"I think," she mumbled, "What is this shit?" Sara asked, looking behind.

It was a wooden frame of a picture of a girl standing in a beach. Beside it were pictures of other girls in different places. All of them were aesthetic, giving away the fact that the photographer was really talented and also the identity of him.

She only knew one person who could take pictures like that. "Are they your exes?" Sara asked Jaemin who quickly caught on the situation.

"Nope, I never dated. They are just the girls I hooked up with."

__________

Vote for the chapter please!

The next chapter will be updated soon! Don't skip meals!