Surprise Sign |jinyoung|

I smiled looking at myself in the mirror at the concert venue. The stadium was already loud from the group of people fan girling about their biases or plans to do after the concert. I finally walked out of the bathroom and slowly walked to my seat. I'm supposed to be surprising my boyfriend of many years Park Jinyoung. We haven't seen each other in months because of his touring. He begged me to go with him but as much as I wanted to I couldn't. Here I was now standing in my seat close to the stage. Only Jackson knew I was coming to the concert to make sure I was able to get front-seat tickets. I smiled thinking of his reaction along with the rest of the group. I looked around and saw everyone go to their seats as the concert started. I proudly held up my sign that said 'I Don't Have To Go To Heaven To Find A Angel Park Jinyoung Is In Front Of Me' which people around me complimented my sign while laughing. I watched the lights go on and shine on the members as they went on stage. I watched in amazement at the boys' performance. Each step was calculated and they were all in sync with each other. Their voices were steady even though they were dancing. I lifted the sign up as Jackson looked over at me during lullaby winking which made the girls around me scream.

During the concert Jackson looked my way trying to get his fellow members to catch the memo eventually Jaebeom looked over and spotted me. I grinned waving the sign at him which made him smile holding back from laughing which confused Youngjae who looked at him confused as Jaebeom whispered in his ear. Youngjae looked at me laughing lightly which made Mark confused. Let's just say each member one by one noticed my presence and the sign I held up. It was Bambam who laughed the loudest after they finished singing Call My Name that caught Jinyoung's attention. He looked around confused until he finally ended up seeing me. He walked closer thinking he was hallucinating. He had been more nervous once he started the tour since you usually were there to hug him and give him little kisses before he had to leave for award shows. The girls around me started jumping around and screaming his name. But his eyes were trained on me he seemed like he wanted to cry but instead, he made a comment as if I was just a normal fan.

"Who here thinks I'm an angel?" He said through the mic as everyone screamed.

"Hey! He dressed up like a killer doll how is that angelic?!" Jackson said pointing his finger at Jinyoung to interact with the crowd. "I think I'm more of an angel"

"You dressed like the devil that one time" Jaebeom pointed out.

"The only person here would be me in my opinion," Yugyeom said. "If we're talking about Halloween costumes"

"You were an invisible cloak," Youngjae said. "I think I'm the winner don't you think" Yongjae said pointing his mic at the crowd who screamed yes.

"I feel offended," Jackson said dramatically.

I laughed at the whole thing and saw Jinyoung stealing some glances my way. After the concert was over I lingered around waiting for Jackson to come get me from the stands. Once the coast was clear Jackson ran out quickly and grabbed my hand as we ran backstage. The boys all gave me a hug and told me how shocked they were to see me since it was all the way across the world.

"He's here," Youngjae said as Jinyoung ran up to hug me. He wasn't that much of a PDA guy but he didn't care all he cared about was seeing you in the flesh.

"You're supposed to tell me this stuff, not Jackson," He said hiding his face in my neck which made me laugh a little.

"I couldn't tell you since it was a surprise" I smiled.

He pulled me closer and rocked back and forth. He nuzzled his face in my neck and ran his fingers through my hair. I smiled feeling him relax with every minute ticking by.

"You don't know how much I missed you" He mumbled giving a light kiss on my neck.

"I missed you too," I said his grip on me still tight.

"How did you manage to get here?" He asked pulling away from the hug.

"I'm on break so I decided to come see you perform"

"Are you staying around for long?" He asked.

"Hopefully I'll have enough money"

"I'll pay for it you can stay backstage and everything"

"I'd feel bad though" I sighed.

"Love, you and I both know I can afford you being here, hell it might be free if I ask the managers" At this point, Jinyoung was pleading with me to stay and it started working.

"I-" I sighed. "Are you sure?"

"Positive"

"Fine" I smiled and as soon as that word left my mouth I was picked up and spun in the air. "Jinyoung put me down" I laughed.

"Thank god your staying" He smiled. "I don't think I'd last another month"

"Well I'm here now"

"And your not leaving my side ever" He wrapped one of his arms around my waist and he placed his hand on my cheek with the other.

"Wouldn't dream of it" I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you," He said gently kissing me on the lips. I smiled into the kiss returning the gesture.

"I love you too" I pulled away resting my head on his chest as gently rubbed my back.

There was a knock on the door and we both looked over. The door creaked open and Youngjae popped in.

"Hey love birds, sorry to interrupt but Jinyoung has to come with me" Jinyoung looked at him confused. "Team meaning"

"Alright, I'm coming" Jinyoung turned to me. "Don't leave okay?"

"Alright" I smiled and watched him leave he winked and closed the door behind him.

—————————————————————————
This has been in my drafts for a while too 😭. Hope you liked it! My puppy was on my lap while I was writing this. Remember ✨ YOU ARE PERFECT AND WORTH IT THE WAY YOU ARE ✨