Late Night Cuddles |Park Jimin|

I sighed laying on the couch snuggled up in a blanket waiting for a certain male to come home. I was worried since he didn't answer my text and he was supposed to be home a long time ago. I watched YouTube videos to keep myself occupied and awake for that matter. I sat up after finishing the random video I was watching. I walked to the kitchen to get a snack. I stretched on the way there and heard the door unlocking. I smiled softly as I grabbed a cookie from the jar and walked to the hallway at the same time Jimin opened the door.

"Holy shit" Jimin jumped. "What are you still doing up? It's 12:45"

"Couldn't sleep" I said shrugging as I ate my cookie. "Was worried"

"Why?" He said taking his shoes off and walking over to me.

"I sent you a text about an hour and a half ago and you didn't respond."

"A text? I sent one back" He said taking his phone out from his pocket and unlocking it looking at his text messages and seeing the unsent message. "I forgot to press send"

I laughed looking at him as he showed me his phone. I hugged him to which he hugged me back.

"You look exhausted let's get you ready for bed and then we can cuddle yeah?" I said grabbing his hand.

"Yes mam," He said walking to the bathroom to get ready for bed.

I grabbed my toothbrush from our bathroom and went to the guest bathroom to brush my teeth. I sighed and left the toothbrush in the guest bathroom and walked to the living room. I grabbed the blanket I was using and brought it back into the bedroom. I rolled in bed and under the covers. I tried my best to fight sleep waiting for Jimin to hop in bed. I heard the door open and close along with the soft rustling of fabric. Not a minute later did I feel a dip in the bed and arms around me. I turned over to face Jimin whose hair was still wet.

"You getting me all wet" I whined.

"Woah there" He laughed.

"Pervert" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really?" He said before shaking his head to get even more water everywhere.

"Stop that," I said hitting his chest lightly and smiling.

"Fine fine," He said pulling me closer as I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Why were you so late?" I asked sleepily.

"Practice went longer than usual because of the comeback," He said running his fingers through my hair gently. "We decided to go out to get a proper meal after, I saw your text and I thought I pressed send but guess not"

"It's okay" I whispered drifting in and out of sleep.

"Sleep my love," He said kissing my forehead. "I love you"

"I love you too," I said before finally letting sleep take over. Jimin smiled and kept running his hand through my hair before falling asleep as well.

—————————————————————————
So this chapter got deleted so I had to redo the whole chapter😭. Anyways I hope you like this chapter! Remember you are ✨ PERFECT AND WORTH IT THE WAY YOU ARE! ✨ Love you guys <3