Drunk Confessions

I smiled and watched everyone party about the awards we won. There were of course drinks more specifically alcohol. It's been hours of us partying and I had my fun and drinks but I was too exhausted to get drunk. I was running out of steam but the boys seemed to be having the time of their lives. Well, not all the boys the younger ones still didn't have the tolerance to drink much so they were passed out on the couch. Han and I were the only ones not smashed but we were pretty tipsy so when we brought Jeongin and Seungmin to their rooms we stumbled a bit but we both knew they wouldn't wake up anytime soon. Honestly, I don't blame them for knocking out so fast they just wanted to have a good time on top of that we won a few awards. After getting the two into their dorms Han and I went to ours.

"Good night," I said my words a bit slurred.

"Night," Han said back his words slurred as well.

I got ready for bed I felt like two and a half hours of partying was good enough. I laid in bed still hearing the music being blasted but I didn't mind as long as I was laying down. The music finally died down two hours later giving me the chance to fall asleep now. I closed my eyes but then heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked annoyed drinking some water as I was mostly sober.

"Chan" I heard in a very slurred tone. "I wanted to talk"

"About what?" I asked a little nervous as he walked closer to me sitting on the floor in front of me. You could tell he was drunk by the way his eyes looked and how relaxed his body is then usual.

"Why are you always pretty?" He said leaning his head on my bed and looking at me. "I don't understand it"

"Chan-"

"Shhhh," He said putting his finger gently on my lips. "Let me talk"

I just nodded as he took his finger away from my lips. He smiled and giggled watching my confused face.

"I like you," He said.

"Chan that's the alcohol talking," I said looking at the man I've had a crush on since the beginning.

"Wait I lied," He said.

"See the-"

"I love you!" He giggled grabbing my hand.

"Chan please don't lie to me," I said shakily, maybe I'm just imagining it maybe I'm not fully sober.

"I'm not," He said frowning. "Why would I lie to you?"

"Why all of a sudden? Why now?"

"I just wanted to, do you not love me back," He said looking down.

"No!" I said before pinching the bridge of my nose. "That's the complete opposite, I do love you"

"See! We can be together" He smiled happily as if he were a kid.

"You won't remember this tomorrow" I chuckled.

"How could I forget you?" He said his head bobbing back and forth.

"Here come in bed," I said scooting over so he could climb in. I know I can't drag him to his dorm and I didn't want him on the floor.

"Okay.." He said as his words got softer and softer. Once he got in bed he looked me in the eye one last time before he passed out."I really do love you..."

"I hope you remember this" I whispered running my fingers through his hair admiring him before falling asleep myself.

I woke up and felt arms around me. My head hurt from drinking but I remembered everything. I tried to escape Chan's grip which only grew stronger. I turned around and saw him with his eyes closed.

"Stop moving I'm trying to sleep" he mumbled.

"And I'm trying to escape," I said still fighting his grasp.

"Stop and stay for a little more," He said opening his eyes.

"Do you even remember last night?" I said looking away from him.

"Not some of it but what I told you" He cupped my cheek and made me look at him. "Was all true, I love you I have for a while but never had the balls to tell you"

"I love you too"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was too scared," I said.

"Guess we both could've been together a while ago if we told each other."

"It took one drunk night to get a confession," I said as he grabbed his head groaning. "Was it worth the headache?"

"Yeah because we wouldn't have told each other our feelings if last night didn't happen."

"You should probably get cleaned up I'm gonna go get Motrin and make hangover soup for everyone," I said as he finally let go.

"Fine," He said getting up. "I love you"

"I love you too" I smiled softly before leaving the room the only other person up was Han.

"Good morning ready to deal with hangovers and laugh at them?" Han said.

"For sure" I smiled as we got to work.

—————————————————————————
I hope this turned out well! I hope you enjoyed the chapter as well! ✨ Remember you are perfect and worth it the way you are! ✨