Chapter 17

Reader discretion: This chapter contains sexual descriptions. Please read with caution, or skip to the paragraph after the first asterisks to avoid the detailed descriptions.

~~~

I woke up in Chimwemwe's arms and smiled to myself as I called to mind everything that happened after I boldly asked him to spend the night in my hotel room

I woke up in Chimwemwe's arms and smiled to myself as I called to mind everything that happened after I boldly asked him to spend the night in my hotel room. The pleasantly aching feeling between my thighs was proof I hadn't dreamt the events of last night, how he'd scooped me up by the thighs and kissed me deeply, his hands roaming my body as if he wanted to commit every detail to memory. How I'd gotten so lost in the sensation of our connected mouths that I lost complete awareness of anything else that mattered mere minutes earlier. How he stared at my exposed body before he pulled me into a kiss that quite literally took my breath away and left us both panting and desperate for what we'd been holding out on for so long. How Chimwemwe's body felt as he pressed into me, his skin flush against mine as he filled me up and made me lose my mind with his languid movements. How he'd taken his time with me, exploring my entire body as he stared at me with passion-filled eyes, not failing to verbalise how good it felt to experience me so intimately.

I smiled at the memories and stroked his beard with my thumb as I hiked a leg over him, the subtle movement somehow bringing him to life as blood rushed to his man parts. In seconds he was ready, digging into the soft flesh of my stomach, his eyes now open, alert and on me.

"Good morning." I mumbled and smiled, watching bemusedly as Chi's own face spread into a grin.

He was back inside me in an instant, his hand caressing my curves and dips as he slowly and intentionally kissed and sucked on my neck and rocked himself in and out of me at a dragged pace that created the sweetest friction between us. Chills went down my spine as Chimwemwe moved me onto my back without ever disconnecting from me, my moans filling the room as my body moved in sync with his and heat built up in my core.

Chimwemwe picked up the pace, his mouth now covering my breast as he moved at a different angle, filling me up even more. I couldn't help the gasps and screams that left my mouth as he continued his vigorous exploration of my insides, his own groans, growls and words of appreciation growing louder with each frenzied stroke.

I came undone in his arms, all my senses colliding into a burning flame all around and within me as Chimwemwe took me to the highest heights of pleasure for the fourth time in less than twelve hours. I hit my peak with whimpers of pleasure escaping my throat and Chimwemwe's release came shortly after, his face buried in the side of my face, hands still caressing me as he slowly untangled himself from me.

We were both panting as we came down from the high. I smiled with my eyes closed, fully sated, as Chi laced his fingers through mine and kissed me on the forehead.

"Good morning, beautiful." he said softly once his breathing returned to normal.

***