A Little Favor

Atsushi POV:

I was just doing my work but then someone begins tapping on my shoulder. I turn to Dazai to see him with puppy dog eyes. "Yes Dazai, what do you want."

"Well I need a little bitty favor~."

I feel myself sigh knowing it's gonna be bad. "And that is?"

He turn serious, it was kinda scary. "Well I need you to do this without failing."

Out of nowhere he goes back to his silly face and I feel a sweat drop off my head. "And that is?"

"I need you to get Chuuya's phone number."

I looked at him confused. "Don't you already have it tho."

He looked at me like it was a stupid question. "Yes I did but I tried jumping in the river and I forgot to take my phone out, so~ I lost every single contact I had."

I sigh because it was another attempt. "But why do I have to do it make someone else like ranpo or something."

"Atsushi, you know ranpo can't do it Chuuya would kill him because he trapped him in the book remember."

Oh I forgot about that then I thought of something else. "Why can't you ask for it since you want it so bad, I never met Chuuya so how are you expecting me to get it."

Dazai looked annoyed at this point. "He won't give it to me, the only reason I got it last time is because I stole his phone, please Atsushi, I really need his number!!!"

There is no way he's gonna stop. "F-fine I will do it, but you owe me one and also where the heck will I find him?"

Dazai thinks for a moment. "He will be in his favorite spot in the park, he loves nature so he should be there."

I stand up and dazai hands me a paper and pen. "Uhhh... what is this for?"

"So you could write his number down."

I sigh and leave the office to find Chuuya. "God why did I even agree to this I'm not gonna get the number I don't even know the dude."

I keep walking and I make it to the park....I looked around seeing if I could find him but no luck, so I keep looking. "Damn I look weird with this paper, I hate you so much right now dazai!" I slightly yelled.

I heard a twig break, I turn to see the very person I'm looking for, Chuuya seems pissed. "Oh hey Chuuya~."

This pisses him off even more and he grabs my collar. "Why are you calling me by my first name!?"

I get scared. "I-I uhh that's what Dazai calls you."

Chuuya lets go and sighs. "That damn dazai, also why do you have a paper and pen, are you about to draw something?"

I looked down at the paper and hand it to Chuuya. "Can you write your phone number on this."

He grabbed the stuff confused. "Why do you want my number?"

I freeze 'shit if I tell him, I'm not gonna get it but I have to.'

"Well dazai wanted your phone number."

Chuuya crumbles up the paper and throws it back at me. "Yeah not happening and plus I thought he already had it."

I catch the paper. "Well he kinda jumped in the river and forgot to take his phone out."

He sigh and looks at me holding out his hand. I just looked at him confused. "Give me your phone dumbass."

"Huh?! Why my phone your not gonna take it are you?."

"No just give it to me or I will take it."

I had him my phone, scared a little and he hands it back to me after he typed it in. "Uhhh?"

Chuuya looked at me annoyed. "What kid you got something to say?!"

I looked at my phone Chuuya put his phone number in my phone. "Why did you put you number in my phone."

Chuuya just walks away leaving me confused. I pick up the paper and write down his number so Dazai will be happy. "I still don't get it."

I walked back to the ADA and right when I entered dazai jumps at me...he looks very happy? "Did you get it Atsushi?!"

I had him the paper and he runs to his desk and I pick myself up and goan. I walked over to my desk and sit down still confused.