Kahi Woh Main Toh Nahi

"Jalaluddin Mohammad's cocktail party is themed "Evening in Paris' is being held this evening at the Oberoi UdaiVilas Palace, Udaipur. We are bringing you live coverage of the event from the lawns of the hotel premises itself." The page three reporters looked ecstatic at the entrance behind her. Udai Singh frowned at the dramatic nature of the report. The ladies, Jaivanta and Hansa, though seemed very eager to catch a glimpse of Jalal's plan. Udai Singh just shrugged and made himself a drink while the ladies sat comfortably, in the living room, of their Udaipur farmhouse, the latest buy, that Shakti had insisted him on. He walked out of the over-dramatic TV show, to the library to read and sip in peace.

"We have been told that the French event organiser Lucas had been roped in by Jalaluddin on this very special party. TV Entertainment Page has also heard from very reliable sources that Jalaluddin Mohammad will announce his engagement to his girlfriend and colleague, Rukaiya, tonight and hence this party is going to be special." The reporter stopped at the sudden flashes of cameras, as Jalal's car pulled into the venue, "There he arrives!" made Jaivanta laugh at the drama.

"Where are our children?" Hansa frowned. "I called them an hour back and Heer said they were almost ready."

"Oh, have patience Hansa." Jaivanta passed her some snacks, "Here have these. I wish I could be there."

"Me too." Hansa smiled. "They know I am still at Sirohi, at Dadabhai's place." The ladies shared a laugh.

Jalal walked in, ignoring the camera flashes, as his guards held back the media, throwing questions at him "Is the news of your engagement true?" "Are the Punwars coming?" "Did you sign a partnership...?" However, the entertainment reporter seemed to be in a different zone altogether. "There he is in a cream Armani suit looking ravishing as always." Hansa frowned as the reporter girl seemed to blush. "Oh here comes, some Royals."

The car with Surajgarh's emblem pulled up at the venue, and the cameras flashed at Pratap and Shakti both looking handsome and royal as always, as they stepped out of the car. Pratap flashed an awkward smile at the press before walking in and Shakti did a royal wave, much to his mother's pleasure at the camera.

"Here are the most eligible bachelors of Rajasthan from the Surajgarh Royal family. Kunwar Pratap seems to be wearing a black-lined grey suit from Dolce and Gabbana and Kunwar Shakti is in a maroon suit with a typical tuxedo look from Burberry." "Yeh reporter hai ya designer?" Udai Singh asked irked entering the hall "All I am hearing is designer labels."

"Ohho Ranaji" Jaivanta laughed "That's her job!"

"Yeah yeah, enjoy your show." Udai Singh decided it was best to stay out of the way.

"The Ministers are here ...." "Jalal is welcoming his rival and friend, Hakim Khan Suri, who has turned up in a navy blue tuxedo from Prada." "Here comes some celebs

..." Hansa and Jaivanta smiled as Rukaiya stepped out of her car, in a beautiful Audrey Hepburn 50's style vintage black gown, and simple earrings. "Ma'am. A few questions." "Ma'am here." She ignored the media and hurried inside as she was instructed earlier by Jalal and his security team.

"So the rumours remain unanswered."

"The special guests for the evening are here, the car of the Punwars is in sight." Made Hansa and Jaivanta sit up excited on the couch "Best of luck Hansa"

"Same to you Ranisa." "And Jalal" they both laughed.

Heer walked out, smiling at the camera flashes rather awkwardly, in her Sparkle Crystal Bead Peach evening gown from Chanel. She waved at the media rather calmly before smiling at Jalal and Shakti who were at the entrance to welcome them. She took Jalal's hand in greetings and waited as Ajabdeh seemed to be in a never-ending struggle to get out of the car, as Jalal's security rushed to hold her door and the gown.