Realization

Does it really have to be like this?

Does it really have to be me?

Us?

Do they really have to leave?

Leave me?

Us?

Why does this have to happen to us?

3 months.

It's been 3 months since I've buried them. The pillars of my strength and power. Now, I have to be the new pillars for my nephews and niece.

I gotta be the strength even though I have no strength myself.

But I have to.

I need to.

For them.

For us.

They are the only ones I have left. And I'll do anything for them, no matter what it is.

So, after checking up on the kids as they slept on their beds. I set up the nanny cam and made my way to my office, monitor in hand. As I took a sit I immediately turned on my laptop and search for a new place to start.

A new place where there are no hint of the past, and judging eyes of people. New school for the kids, where no one would look at them with pity every single day. No more hearing them say that they are orphans, no more going home upset because no one wants to play with them because they don't have their parents anymore. No more pitiful looks and insensitive tunts.

We need a better life after everything that happened.

A fresh new start.

A new beginning for our ended world.

It's time to continue what I have always wanted to do. What my dad wanted me to do since I was a kid. To save those who are in need and to fight for what's right.

As I scroll up and down for places and houses where I know everyone of us will fit. I decided to go with a 3-storey mansion near the woods and mountains. Its a little far from the town that we will be moving but it does have a fresh air and cool weather.

After I contacted the realtor for confirmation of purchase, I emailed my secretary saying a 'go' to start getting the movers to pack our stuff tomorrow. So, by the weekends we will be moving out of our old home and have a fresh new start ahead.

I just wonder what would happen ahead?

***

Hey. I just wanna try writing and we will see where this would go.

Keeps safe, sound and sane.

Tootles!

Snowiiebits 💜