Moving In 2

I just looked at Soyeon as she was holding Sehun's hand as they look around the mansion. The movers are just finishing with my personal office stuffs at my new home office.

"Mommy, Uncle Junie, I'm hungry." Soyeon shouted from the kitchen.

"I'll make them something to eat." Yeonjun said carrying a bubbling Minho.

"Uhm... Ms. Lee, it's all done. Please sign these and we're good to go." The head movers said smilling at me warmly.

"Are you sure that's all of my things?" I said while reading the checklists.

"Yes miss. Computers and stack files in the home office, bed and clothes in the bedroom of your choices. Crib, movable seater and baby stuffs for Minho-shi's baby room. I also set up 2 guest bedrooms for Yeonjun-shi." He said beaming a smile.

"Good job Felix and Thank you. Extra payment will be directly sent to your account. You will be in-charged as well, once Yeonjun move to his new home after a week." I handed him the paper and gave him a smile.

"Really, Luna? That would be an honor. Thank you so much." He said with surprise.

"Yes, really Felix. Now, go home and take some rest with Chanie Oppa. I know he already misses you." I said giving him a teasing grin. And it didn't go unnoticed to me the way his cheeks tinted pink.

A chuckle was heared a few steps away from us.

"Felix you're so whipped towards Chan hyung." Yeonjun teased Felix.

"Yah. No, I'm not." Felix defended.

"Yeah sure, you aren't. Let's see what will Hyung say when he heard that you're not whipped over him. He might tie you up with some cable-ti---"

"Okay okay. That's it. No more teasing. And seriously Yeonjun? In my own house? Can't you state that outside of my child-friendly home?" I cut Yeonjun's words before the kids hear his very sinful words.

"But---" he said with a mischievous grin.

"No buts... coconut. And where is Minho?"

"His eating with the twins."

"We should be going now. I'll see you soon Luna. See you at the office Yeonjun-ah." He said waving at us both, walking out. After hearing the door closed, I looked at Yeonjun and he was already staring at me.

And we both burst out laughing.

"You really made him flustered, Junie!"

"Not my fault his cute to tease and besides... him and Chan oppa are a great couple."

"Indeed they are. Come on I'm hungry. Feed me you peasant." I said teasingly, passing by him to the kitchen.

"Yah. I'm not your peasant, you ungrateful swine." He retorted playfully.

"Blah blah blah. Feed me or I'll tell Eomma Yunjin that you lost one of her tupperware when we were in Highschool." I said with a smug look. Standing at the kitchen doorway.

"Yah. Yah. You can't do that. You playing dirty." He said with wide eyes not believing what I just said. I just stared at him.

"Fine. What do you want to eat? " He said grumbling making his way to me.

I just laugh at him as I make way to the kids. The twins were eating a PB & J sandwich, while Minho is having cheerios as a snack with some cut strawberries.

"How about comfort soup?" I said asking him.

"Yeah, that's nice. It is a bit chilly. I'll prep the ingredients and watch Minho. You take the twins to watch some Disney."

"What do you guys want to watch?"

"Lion king." The twins both answered in unison.

"Again? Why?" Yeonjun asked.

"It's a beautiful film Uncle Yeonie." Soyeon said giddily

"Yeah. I love Timón and Pumba. " Sehun added.

"And I love the hyena's laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHA." Yeonjun said mimicking the three hyenas laugh on the film Lion King, making the twins and even Minho laugh also.

I looked at them all smilling and laughing, I just wish this to be any other day. Just us happy together. I hope there's no more sadness after this. Just pure happiness and full of love.

Little did she know, they were being watched from the kitchen window that was facing to the woods. 7 pair of curious and sad eyes.

Those eyes that has a lot of story to tell. And will be soon revealed.

***