Butterflies

Namjoon's POV:

"And we're home. Let's get all situated shall we?" Luna said with a small smile. Unlocking the backdoor and letting us all in first. Yoongi was still cradled by Hobi the entire walk from here.

The house was very big, warm and cozy. The beige and brown color combination was somehow homely. We were all looking around as Yeonjun and Luna lead us to the living room. It was spacious, a large 10 seater sofa at the middle, then a pair of black single seater sofa on each side of the 2 two-seater grey sofa, infront of it was a large flat-screen tv mounted on the wall. A long coffee table at the front of the large sofa and side tables on each end of the smaller sofa.

We were standing there not having any idea about what to do.

"Please, sit down and make yourselves at home. Hobi you can lay Yoongi on the larger sofa." Luna said gesturing us to sit down. I took a seat at the single sofa on the right, then Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin on the 2 seater beside me. Jin kneeled down infront of Yoongi. Hobi was beside Yoongi.

"I'll go get the first aid kit." Yeonjun said leaving.

"I'll just get something, you can take your shoes and but it at the cabinet near that door over there. It's where all the shoes our." Luna said as she went to the kitchen.

We did took off our shoes, it was nice to wear them, so soft and comfortable. They all look brand new also. As Hobi slowly took off Yoongi's shoes, he choke out from a sob.

"Why does he always have to be stubborn? Now looke he got his self into?!" Hobi said chastising at Yoongi's condition.

Yeah. It was very reckless of him as always, especially if he just want us to be fed. And we all know if he acts reckless, he won't be persuaded at all. He puts the others first before himself even if he gets in trouble. I can't help but feel guilty, I'm the pack alpha yet I didn't get him to listen to me, and now this happened to him. It's all my fault.

"Hey. You know you can never stop a stubborn Yoongi. Its not your fault love." Jin said knelt infront of me, cupping my face and kissed my forehead. I felt eyes on me I know the guys are looking at us but I just closed my eyes, fighting the urge to cry... maybe not now.

"Here are slippers for all of you. I don't know your sizes so I may have got 2 of diferent sizes." Luna said shyly holding a big paperbag.
I opened my eyes immediately once I heard her  footsteps and smelled her faint scent.

"Oh my. You didn't have to Luna, that's too much." Jin said standing up with wide eyes.

"Nonsense. Here, you choose first." Luna said smilling widely.

Jin hesitantly took the bag and rummaged over it. He chose a pink one. He gave me the paperbag next I took the light blue, and then the maknae line, Taehyung took the green, Jimin took the yellow and Jungkook took the purple. Then Hobi took the red and white for Yoongi, since it's his favorite.

I glance at Luna and I saw her still smilling. Something about her smile make me feel warm. Like something's dancing inside me. Something that I felt 13 years ago...

^^

Hobi's POV:

I look at the others as they wore the slippers, small smile unto their faces, and I can't help but smile also. It has been so long since we had new things that we can call as ours. I looked at Luna and saw her smiling widely, warmly that I can't help the rumbling at the pit of my stomach.

"Thank you Luna, honestly." I said also smiling at her. She also smiled, showing her bunny teeth just like our Kookie and crescent moon eyes like our Jimin. I stared for a while, why does she look familiar? Like someone that was already gone for 13 years...