Searching

3 months later

"Soyeonie!!! Baby slow down. Its not going anywhere. And be careful the ground is slippery."

"Sehun, can you watch Soyeon before she gets hurt. I'll just check on Minho."

I stared at them both first before going up on Minho's room. Soyeon has been so eager to make some snowman at the backyard. She's so back to her old self now, and more enthusiastic and giddy and Sehun has become more out of his comfort zone, his talking more and even smiling more. Yeonjun was so, baffled when he saw Sehun beamed up a big smile after he once saw him playing at the backyard with his action figures.

They were both happy that they got a friend at school. A boy named Eunwoo, 5 years old. I also became friends with his parents, Jennie and Kai, they were really sweet and nice, they welcomed us warmly, along with their other friends and family. It was a new air, a fresh air to breath. Surrounded by kind and caring people. We even have playdates set every weekends with Eunwoo and her sister, a 4 year old Nayeon, which Sehun took a liking easily the first time they met. He ended up taking care of her when they are together.

Minho also found a play buddy, Jisoo, Jennie's older sister and now also my Unnie and friend has a 1 year old daughter named Sakura. Minho and her were close the moment that they bump into each other's head accidentally while Sakura was fussing on a play date once. She accidentally trip on her foot while running away from her Mom, while Minho was speeding away chasing Sehun and Eunwoo.

I was stunned to see that Minho have a red bump on his forehead and a very teary eyes, but he didn't wailed at all. Instead he just stared at Sakura who was crying and held her hand, as if he's waiting for her to calm down. She did eventually calm down once she notice someones holding her hand. And because of that they have become inseparable. Such sweet puppy love, maybe they're soulmates. It have been a very eventful play date but very memorable for the kids.

As I went up to check if Minho is awake, he was already smilling at the door, while standing up on his crib, waiting for me to pick him up. I cooed at his cuteness and change his diaper and put him on a very warm onesies with cute green dino designs, since it's a very chilly Saturday, today. It's the start of winter.

"And you're all done my spider-monkey. How about we go make some warm milk and watch oppa and noona make snowmans?" He just babbled up to me as an answer. Taking it as a yes, I carried him, making our way to the kitchen. I put him on his high chair and warmed up some milk for him, and put it on his bottle. I carried him again, making our way to the backyard where the twins are playing and making snowmans.

"Sehun. Soyeon. Where are you guys?" I called them out as they tend to wonder near the woods. It is said that there were very scary and vicious animals lurking around there, that's why it has been prohibited to go deep into the woods. But because I bought the property I didn't believe those stories and besides we've been living here for sometime now, nothing had happened wrong at all. In fact, the twins ended up being happy even more once they stroll for a few minutes in the woods. They even have brought home some fresh mulberries and a very rare dragonfruit once. They said a kitty helped them find eat. The kitty even taste it first, showing them that it's not poisonous. It was weird to hear that sort of story but I guess a kids imagination doesn't have a limit at all.

I called them again but there's still no answer. So, I waited for a few minutes, sitting at the 2 seater swing on the porch, Minho sitting on my lap as he was finishing up his warm milk. I was making him burp, looking around, until I notice that the picnic basket I set up for Soyeon's tea party wasn't by the outdoor table. I stood up and looked around, checking each side of the mansion, if they decided to have a tea party somewhere else.

However, as I stopped in my tracks, craddling Minho, I heard a loud yelp coming from the woods. It sounds like...

Shit. Soyeon!!!

***