Sneak Peek😉

Assalamu alaikum everyone. An update on SBM is right on the way but before that, let's have a sneak peek into The Princess of Bloom. Check it out and be amazed by the amazing Turkish love story, filled with drama and comedy.

💕💕

"Follow me." He said to Zahra and headed for another corner. She breathed and went after him. The place looked like a cabinet and Abdul opened the door revealing a small well-furnished dining room. He immediately went behind and table and sat down crossing his legs.

Zahra eyed his behavior and crossed her arms. "What do you want?"

"It seems you are so excited to marry Abdulmumin Kareem Taj that you have been telling everyone about it," he sneered.

Is he okay? Only Firdaus knows! "What's your business even if I inform the whole Turkey?" She retorted.

"Give me a break." He raised his palm. "My mother arranged this marriage and due to circumstances, I have to agree to it but I can't go on like that for the rest of my life or it will be pathetic, that's why I came with this." He said and dropped a paper on the table.

Zahra picked it up and unfolded it. Reading the content, she was surprised.

It stated that they would be married for only six months, and after that, he would divorce her. During this period, he will take care of her needs and family as payment and she will have to help him by acting like a loving couple in public. She shouldn't expect any marital affection or rights in the marriage.

She raised her eyes and looked at him in bewilderment. "A contract marriage? Really Khaleef? Are you even a Muslim? Why will you be thinking of divorce?" Even she who knew she would probably die would never want her marriage to end with divorce.

"Don't act dramatic here okay?" He returned. "I don't want your company but it's necessary since my mother chose it. This is beneficial to both parties. You get what you want and I get what I want too. Once it's over, we will go our separate ways. What's so bad about it?"

"Are you being serious right now?" Zahra glared at him. From his tone, he was just looking at her as a lady in need of support from him, whereas she agreed to this marriage because of Fadilat and the fact she knew she wouldn't last long. That doesn't mean that she loves the way he looks down upon her.

Abdul slapped the table and stated, "I don't care what the heck you feel or think about my decision. It's either you accept it or not and everything will be cancelled. I never asked you to like me."

Zahra was speechless before breaking into laughter making the young man surprised.
"Me? Like you?" She eyed him. "Don't overestimate yourself okay? You are one of the worst men I have ever met in my life, Khaleef. Even if you remained the only man in this world, I don't think I will ever have any feelings for you. I only agreed to marry you to assist your family whilst repaying my debt." She said looking at him directly. "You know what? I am glad you came up with this contract. At least, I won't have to deal with staying with you like a loving couple when I can't bear the sight of you."

"Have you insulted me enough?" Abdul stood up and ranted. She sneered and he added, "If not for my mother, why would I marry an ungrateful, disrespectful woman like you? Just sign that paper."

"Do I look like I wouldn't?" Zahra hissed and opened her palm. He dropped a pen in her palm and she quickly signed the paper before shoving it at him.

They looked at each other with hatred and signed a contract that would separate them in six months. The lady knows she will die by then and the guy will accomplish his goals. That's their thoughts and plan but what is Allah's plan for them?

❤️ so what do you think? Don't miss it.