First Plan

*This chapter captures many POV's*

Ryder ended the search. I was disappointed. The pain of losing a dear friend is unbearable, and it's difficult to comprehend why Skye and Chase would choose such a cruel act. But why would they do that? They were the first three members of the team! I always thought they were best friends and had no issues with each other. But I guess things aren't always what they seem. Chase and Skye probably had an idea of killing Marshall for a long while, and they chose to do it now. My trust in them has been shattered, and I can't help but hope that justice will be served. I hope something happens to them. I was mainly connected with Marshall. We would always play pup pup boogie together, and he would usually win them. He would even try to help me get over my issue with pronouncing my "R's," but now that he's gone, I can't do that. I sat in the corner of my pup house. I miss my friend so much. I would give anything to talk with him again.

???: "Knock knock!"

I heard someone knock on my pup house door. I was going to tell them to go away but that voice sounded so familiar.

Zuma: "H-Hello?"

It was quiet. I could have sworn someone had knocked on my door. I shrugged it off. For a second there, that voice sounded like it belonged to-

Marshall: "No, you're supposed to say who's there!"

My eyes shot open. There's no way. It can't be right? That's not Marshall. Right? There's no way. He's dead. Unless..

Zuma: "Wh-Who's...Who-Who's thewe..?"

I was shaking.

Marshall: "Kenya!"

Tears were starting to roll down my face. I know who that voice belonged to but I wasn't sure if all of this was real. I continued to play.