Keep Quiet

I had to tell Skye the truth

I had to tell Skye the truth. I needed to. I was even going to. I noticed earlier that she was staring at me. She was beginning to doubt me. I had few options for getting Skye off my back. She is currently imprisoned with Marshall's lifeless body in the boiler room. Before, I crept back into the forest to retrieve his corpse.

Actually, I was going to burn it so that nobody could find him, but Skye ruined it, so I'm not able to do that right now. I felt horrible for having abandoned her there in the dark with a pup who had once been her friend. I couldn't stop it from being this way, but I also couldn't change it. Had I simply allowed Skye to go, she would have informed everyone that I had killed Marshall, and I could have ended up in the pound or worse!

Alternatively, even if I hadn't touched her, she would have made everyone suspect me, leading to their eventual discovery. There was nowhere I could run to. I kept her in the boiler room only because I was the only one who knew where it was. Not even Ryder, I believe. It just happened to cross my path while looking for parts.

However, I don't intend to keep her down there for very long. But if she wants out, she's going to have to assist me. I hurried back into her pup house to retrieve the movies she had selected before heading back out into the storm. I grabbed them and then bolted back into the lookout. I was quick with it because I disliked rain and anything that contained water. I took it all to the living room and left.

Rubble: "Wait..Where's Skye? She said she was getting them!"

Zuma: "Y-Yeah!"

I had to come up with something quick. I'm not in the clear yet.

Rocky: "I was walking towards my pup house to get a few things, until Skye walked up to me and gave me the movies. She said she was tired and just went to bed!"

Rubble: "Aww..I wanted her here with us!"

Rocky: "I'm sorry Rubble, but maybe tomorrow.."

Zuma: "Alright, let's just stawt picking stuff.."

I exhaled. I removed them. However, I overlooked one more pup. Chase. I was unable to find him anywhere. He was in the kitchen the last I saw of him. I entered to look for him. I caught him eating from his bowl. Since it appeared that way, I assumed he was eating, but he wasn't. As I drew nearer, I could hear him sobbing—but very softly. Seeing him in this state was peculiar. Never once have I seen him cry! This shocked me because he is the Paw Patrol's leader.

Rocky: "Ch-Chase..? A-Are you o-okay..?"

He slowly turned his head to me.