Or Else

Outside, it's pouring rain

Outside, it's pouring rain. I'm relieved that we returned before then. Marshall continues to worry me. We were without leads, and Ryder's idiotic pup pad was not updating quickly enough. I was getting a bit depressed. It's likely that he's hungry, cold, and wet outside. I was starting to feel like there was a problem. 

Marshall has never been gone for this long. Without a doubt, he would have come back much earlier. And it was beginning to irritate me that nobody in Adventure Bay knew where Marshall was. This area is known to have no other dalmatians.

I just hope nothing bad happened to him. Marshall was like a brother to me. I would never forget the day I joined the PAW Patrol when it was only him and Chase. I always thought of him as a funny clumsy pup that I felt comfortable around. 

A tear started to fall down my cheek. I didn't even know I was crying. A paw touched my shoulder. When I looked around, Chase was there. It made me glad to see him. I would spend every minute of my final day on Earth with Chase. My uncertainty about his feelings towards me was the only problem.

Chase: "Hey, how are you holding up there?"

Skye: "N-Not good..I want to keep looking for him Chase..I really do."

Chase: "Me too, but you heard Ryder's orders. We have to wait until the storm lets up."

We heard a loud boom as soon as he finished speaking. Fantastic. An approaching thunderstorm that terrifies Marshall. It became too much for me to bear. I stood up.

Skye: "To hell with his orders, I'm going to look for him!"

Chase: "Skye, wait!"

He blocked my path.

Skye: "Chase, please get out of my way."

Chase: "Skye, it's too dangerous for you to fly out there with the current weather conditions. We have to wait."

Skye: "Chase, he's probably out there scared to death! We both need to be there for him, and bring him home!"

Chase: "And I agree with you but we can't right now. The last thing Ryder needs is two more missing pups."

He was correct, despite my desire to disagree with him. It's a good thing I can't stop liking him. All I did was puff and huff.

Chase: "Come on...Let's just get some rest. Once it's morning and the storm lets up, we can immediately start the search."

Skye: "Okay.."