Ask The Pups

The mission wasn't that hard. Luckily the chickens weren't scattered all over the place. I just hate that I sneeze every time one of their feathers gets near me. As me, Rubble and Rocky were driving back to the lookout to meet up with the rest of the pups, I was gonna have a talk with Rocky. I don't want to sound all like a detective here, but ever since Marshall suddenly disappeared, he has been acting strange all day. He was quieter than usual. Once we made it to the lookout and parked our pup vehicles and turned it back into our house, I walked over to Rocky.

Chase: "Hey Rocky."

He jumped a little. I guess he wasn't expecting me to talk to him.

Rocky: "Oh! H-Hey Chase! What's up?"

Chase: "I was hoping to ask you a few questions if you don't mind?''

Rocky: "S-Sure! Go ahead!"

Chase: "Earlier today when you and Marshall went to the forest, you said you kicked the ball far and you and Marshall were looking for it, but only you found it?"

Rocky: "Yeah..? Yeah! Why?"

Chase: "When it was time for us to come to the lookout, you didn't think to call out to Marshall or- Did you even tell him you found it?"

Rocky: "N-No..? I wasn't even thinking about it at the time. Look! He-He's not missing, okay? He probably snuck off to mr. porters. You know he loves those meatballs, hehe..."

Chase: "I never said he was missing..?"

Rocky went quiet.

Chase: "Rocky, are you hiding something?"

Rocky: "N-No! I'm not! Just get off my back, alright?"

He bolted into his pup house and shut the door behind him. I'm sure he's hiding something. Marshall's whereabouts need to be determined, but I'm not sure where to begin. I thought of an idea. I plan to question each pup about their knowledge of the events involving Rocky and Marshall.

They had been unsure of his whereabouts earlier, but I couldn't completely trust any of them because I could tell Rocky was lying. Unfortunately, Rocky, Rubble, and I were the only ones at the lookout. It is likely that Skye, Zuma, and Ryder are searching for Marshall or are still attempting to remove the chicken from the tree. I chose to visit Rubble.

I watched him enter the lookout. He was eating dog treats from a bowl on the floor, watching his Apollo show, when I walked in. I approached him.