8

We arrived at Berk around sundown. Everyone seemed to be fine right now so we landed in the forest to some rest before telling the village they may or may not be in serious danger. The full moon was tomorrow night and I wanted to be prepared for it. I lay on Toothless' side and fell asleep under his protection.

I was woken up by the warm sun beaming in my face. I felt Toothless move making my head fall onto the ground with a thud.
"Toothless" I say and he just giggles. I shake up head with a sigh. He sometimes gets on my nerves. I get up after rubbing my head and made my way to the river to catch some fish for breakfast. I slowly cook mine while Toothless ate them whole. When we were finished, we made out to the village of Vikings that may kill me on the spot.

We flew straight for the great hall knowing that my father will be in there. I put my hands beige walking in. Everyone stopped their conversations and looked right at me. The last person to look at me was Stoick.
"Before you kill let me explain why I came back." I say trying not sound scared. I was expecting him to yell and scream but he kept moving closer to me without saying a single word.
"You're back" he says with a grin. I was completely frozen in place. He wraps his arms around my small frame, nearly squeezing me to death.
"Ah dad... you can put me down now." I heard make an awkward yep sound. He puts me down waiting for an explanation to why I was back again.
"I got this note from Dagur and Viggo saying he'll be here on the next full moon to capture and enslave you all. If you don't listen you'll be thrown off the cliff." I say looking down at my feet. They all looked at me like I was crazy.
"Son why would he do that? We haven't done anything to Dagur." I scratch my head nervously.
"well um that's the thing. Because I'm the one who has done something" not making eye contact with anyone
"what did you do?" I heard someone behind me say. I turned around to see Astrid and the others looking at me.
"I kind of didn't tell him how to train dragons and I escaped on multiple occasions"
"So, you didn't do anything you just really pissed him off. Great now we have to pay for it. Thanks Hiccup." Astrid says
"Oh, shut it. I never involved any of you. He just knows even though I left I still care about my village. Even if some of the people still hate or dislike me" I say glaring at Astrid on the last sentence. Really gets on my nerves even when I had a crush on her. She's always been so rude and only cares about herself. Sometimes I wish I never used my dragon knowledge in the dragon killing arena then I wouldn't have to kill a dragon and gotten myself banished.
"So, Hiccup. What have you been up to since last we saw you?"

After our little catch, I went out to the cliffs and saw the ships making their way to berk. They were about 3 hours out. Just enough time to get weapons and plan what our next move was. Dagur never said what he'd do if I did show up. I waited on a high cliff just above the docks to get a better view of their next move. I didn't want to be surprised.
We waited and waited but they came slower and slower. They finally arrived and I saw that they had someone else I knew with him. Johann. Hands tied behind his back and the look of terror was all over his face. I was mad. How could they do that to an innocent man? He had nothing to do with it. He was just the deliver of bad or good news.
"you better let Johann go or you'll be sorry" I yell down towards the docks. Viggo and Dagur look at me and grin. I hopped onto Toothless and flew down towards them.
"ah my dear Hiccup. What di you think you're going to do about it?" Viggo says with a smile.
"This" I take a small cylinder object off my side belt and flick it and out came a metal bar that lite on fire. I was about to move it towards Viggo and Dagur when I voice that once sounded so sweet and innocent interrupted. I never thought that this was his true nature. Working for the bad guys or was he the boss of them. villages trusted him with important information and he used it against them. That glimmer I saw back on my island was just my imagination. He knew his plan was working and he knew I was going to walk into his trap.
"I wouldn't do that Master Hiccup" I looked towards Johann and his once scared look turned into a hard evil one.
How was the archipelago recover from this?