2

6 years later. (Hiccup is 21 years old)
It's been 6 years since I left Berk. Sorry, banished from Berk. My father never went looking for me and I stopped all the dragon raids 1 year after I left. Every so often I'd fly over to see how they are and they seem to be fine. Wild dragons wander around in the forest and they don't even blink an eye. I've made enemies but right now they have nothing to do with my life.

Which leaves us to this moment. Toothless and I are happy on our island making breakfast for our big day. We're travelling to dragon island to check on all the dragons left after the death of the queen dragon. Yes, it was 5 years ago but it gives me an excuse to check the area near Berk as well. I always keep my distance so no one knows I was there. I hope I don't run into them. 
Toothless and I were finishing packing so we could leave as soon as possible. I put the basket on his back and fixed up his tail.
"you ready bud?" I asked my best friend. He cooed back to me in response. I hopped onto his back and we were off to dragon island.

The flight there took a few hours and I could see the island up ahead. We land a couple feet away behind the mountain that once contained a very bad dragon. I heard rustling from behind me and as I turned around I was tackled onto the ground many baby dragons.
"haha guys stop. You're squishing me." I couldn't stop laughing. They are cute, I can't believe I helped all of these dragons. While toothless was playing with the other dragons, I did a lap around the mountain but when I was half way around I saw a small ship. I stealthily walked up to this mysterious boat to get a closer look. I saw the flags but they were plain. You couldn't tell where they were from. I was about to get up and make my way back to Toothless when I heard talking.
"Cut it out!" I heard male voice say
"Why? Don't you like hearing the truth." Another male voice said.
"Both of you shut up. We're here to do a training exercise so we know how to handle the dragons back home." Said a female voice. When they came into sight I couldn't help but notice that they looked familiar. I don't know from where though. I was too busy focusing on them that I forgot that toothless would be looking for me by now. I waited for him to appear so where so i could just leave without them knowing. Toothless appeared on the other the opposite side to me and was searching. I was trying to get his attention but the other Vikings saw him first. Oh Gods this is not good.
"Ahh a night fury!" A chubby Viking screamed. They all pulled out their weapons. This not good
"Stop." I yell running to them. I get between the 5 people and the very angry dragon.
"Toothless easy. They're not going to hurt you" i say as I put my hand on his nose to calm him. I turn towards the Vikings and I almost lose it.
"What's the matter with you guys. You're on an island full of dragons and you see one that you've never seen before and you pull a weapon on it. That's ridiculous. Get a grip. All the dragons on this island no matter how big or small will not hurt you" the Vikings look at me in shock after my outburst. I'm furious. Toothless came next me and cooed to calm me down. I pat him softly on the head to tell I'm good.
"Ah first things first. Who are you and how did find this island?" One of the girl Vikings asked. She must be the leader or something.
"Haha. One. I'm the one who made this island like this and two how did YOU find this island. No Viking around here comes here." I'm really curious about them now
"We live not far from here and... Wait what? You're the mysterious dragon rider that stopped every single dragon raid in the archipelago?" She looked really confused now.
"Ah yes I am. Now that we know that I'm famous. I'm going to go home. Ok goodbye"
"Wait no. You can't go. The chief has wanted to meet you for years now and he'll really be proud of us if he knew that we finally found you."
"Who is he anyway. I've met most of the people on every island around here"
"Stoick the vast from Berk." Said the girl. Oh now I know why they look familiar and wait they want to take me to Berk. No thank you.
"Um sorry I can't go with you to Berk. I have jobs that need to be done at home" i try my best to get out of this offer.
"Nope. You're coming with us" said the girl which her name is actually Astrid. Gods she's still as beautiful as I remember.
"Astrid we can't make him come with us. Otherwise it's kidnapping." Said a chubby boy. Fishlegs.
"Fine. We'll make a deal with you then. We'll stop visiting this island for our training and you come meet the chief. Just for today. Our island isn't that far if you're flying. For us though... We'll be back in a week or so"
I took a deep breath I thought for a second. If I go someone might recognise me and if I don't there's a big chance that I'll run into them again in the future. I turn to toothless to see what he thinks.
"What do you think?" He looked me with a 'I don't want to go but we might have too' look.
"Fine but only for the day. I'll connect your ship to toothless and you'll be back home in a few hours."
We all agreed and we set off back to Berk. I'm going home...for a day.