Chapter 1: First Blood

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Made a headcanon that they all like nuggies XD!

Sigh... Gelatin stretched and groaned groggily. He's just woken up to another day at Two's place. They've been visiting since Four and X was on vacation, so they decided to come a month later. For them, it's been relaxing.

He laughed, thinking of the new day of going to the beach, feeling the warmth. He held his blanket close while daydreaming, then slowly pulled it off him.

"Lollipop, Teardrop, it's time to wake up!" Gelatin announced, hoping out of bed. He ran over to Teardrop and pulled her covers off. She immediately shot her eyes open and smiled at the sight of her alliance member.

As Teardrop got off the bed, Gelatin dashed to Lollipops bed and yanked off the covers. Though she wasn't there. He thought she may have already woken up, so he wasn't worried. He still stared for a couple of seconds before turning around hastily.

Instead, he raced outside to the kitchen, holding Teardrops wrist. She dashed alongside, locking her eyes to the stoves. She was going to cook, since they were the first ones awake, and no one else loomed the crowded house awakened. Excepting Lollipop.

Minutes later, Taco came out, curious about the crackling noise. Gelatin walked over to greet her. She grinned, slowly waving her hand.
"Good morning, Taco!" He loudly said, running over to the long kitchen table.  He pulled out a seat and sat down, staring at the doors, then turning his gaze to Taco.

"Wait, are those..." Taco sniffed the room. Afterward she cheered, "Nuggies! Yay, thank you Teardrop!"

Woody ran out seconds later, cheering alongside her. "N-Nuggwies! Yay!"

Teardrop waved at Woody sympathetically, smiling while doing so.

"Nuggies!" Bubble cheered along with Taco and Woody. She glanced over at Lollipop's seat. She pointed out concerningly, "Gelyton, do you know where Lolli is?"

Gelatin looked back at her, shrugging. "She wasn't in her bed, but I'm not worried, because I know how Lollipop likes to wake up early." He replied, adding, "She does this almost every day, she rarely sleeps in.

Woody snapped his head back at him, concerned. "W-What? S-s-she could be missing!" He gripped the red tablecloth, slipping out of his chair and onto the floor with a crash.

"No way, she does this often. Very often. Though, we never seemed to catch up at what she was doing after all."

Bubble was confused. Why would she not tell anyone? After we came back it was breakfast. Oop! I meant she came back when it was breakfast. Heh... Well, but why? "Gelatin, didn't she leave a note? She always does that!" She exclaimed, worried as heck.

"Oh, thanks for reminding me! That could be a clue!" Gelatin replied, jumping out of his seat and running to the Newbie Alliances group door. He kicked it open, and chuckled, "Gelatin, you're so good at kicking doors." Everyone looked at him then shrugged.

He gazed at Lollipop's dresser and saw a note. Gelatin walked over concerningly and glanced at the note and held it, which read, "Out for my daily walk. I'll be back for breakfast. ~Lolli."

He scanned it and sighed. She's safe, He thought to himself, She just might be running late, she sometimes does.

Gelatin just held the note tightly and walked out without a hint of worry. He actually had a wide grin on his face because his nuggies was on the table.

Bubble was talking to Ruby worryingly stuttering in a soft voice, "This i-is the time when Lolli gets back! D-do you t-t-think she's o-okay?"

"Oh yeah, she's probably happy cause she's got so many customers to sell her fork repellent to!" Ruby exclaimed cheerfully, pointing outside. There she was, selling it to Pillow, although Pillow said it didn't work last time. Fork Repellent 2.0.