Chap 5: "It's probably time we better show you..."

Morning, bright and sunny, hope ringing in the air. Instead, gore. The bell rings the morning airwaves, shaking everyone up and awake. Though, one bright yet young soul didn't wake up from their slumber last night. Sobbing victims sounded like X, yet not to be seen in his bed. "No, no, they hadn't seen this, no... it's such a traumatic experience, why must it happen?" The voice ringed in the hallways, vibes of dread blossomed as if it was a black rose.

Balloony struck upon the world, vailed his eyes into his pillow, looking like he quite didn't want to wake up upon this cruel world. He groaned, grimaced by the sight of his soft pillow, and ignored the melody of cries and wails. It stiffened as Balloony held his pillow onto his ears, in response, he let out a sigh of relief.

"Balloony, are you aware of this crisis, of this situation of the wailing, Balloony? Balloony, wake up, we gotta go seek what's occurring this drearier crying, I feel disturbed." Since Cloudy showed Balloony his collection last night, he slept over

He drearily moaned, "Though I recognize that voice, Cloudy. It's X, isolating from us, possibly in need of time alone. That small algebralien usually would get worked up, zeezh."

"Sigh, if you would say so, you wouldn't eventually get up, even with a small kiss~" Cloudy attempted to get him up, since he was smaller, he nuzzled his face. "Pfft, c'mon Balloony, we gotta get up, and I'll really give you a small kiss, I swear. I'll show you more of my collection, too."

"Mhm, ok, I'll get up, in exchange for a kiss and in seek of your collection." Balloony agreed, emerging from his pillow to the sight of Cloudy's face. "Hehe, you promised me you'd give me a small kiss, hah." Cloudy grinned, then put his face against his. For a sense, the wailing was blocked. Then when they pulled away happily, the wailing began once again. "Sigh, would they ever stop?"

"I don't quite know, well anyway, we gotta go to see what that such racket could possibly be." Cloudy replied, Balloony behind him. This day would sure bs stressful, since the day had already been decided to be plain hurtful.

They bumped into Ruby, where she peeked over the doorframe, giggling. She slowly stopped, then perked, "Oh, hehe, I saw all of it! Ima tell Flower this juicy gossip! Hehe! But sorry for invading your privacy, I just wanted to see~!"

"Oh it's quite fine, just some things that I had to attend for, Cloudy helped me." Balloony said, "Well anyways, whatever is that supposed racket? Have you gone to investigate yet?"

"Nope, I've been on my way, since I'm at the like, way end of the hallway," Ruby recalled, pointing out a lone door, colored red with glitter all over it, "oh and also, I just saw your lil moment and wanted to see!"

Balloony ignored her, annoyed, though in response replying, "Ok, enough about that topic, we gotta go check it out! I really want it to end. May you perhaps please lead us the way to the room?

Them two (since Cloudy left) started to walk towards the weeping, which located in Four's room. Probably just because of the painful screaming last night, then the certain though traumatizing screech. The door had styrofoam all on it, except for the hedges, doorknob, bottom, then the top, just so they were able to just barely open the door. "Hey, what's happening?"

Balloony just wanted to regret what he said, or even come here. His face stiffened by the silence of the lone room, just the chorus of sobbing from X, or just the lonely drops of blood dripping from the wooden but gapped floor. X kneeled down low, whereas his face was unseen, and everyone seemed concerned.