A.N (PLEASE READ)

Okay, I realized how... weird I started this book, I should've revised it more. I don't ship bubblepop anymore, so it gets me weirded out when I see the chapters I did in docs, just with Lollipop and Bubble being shipped together. So, I might just have to rewrite this book. But later. There's a couple more problems with the information in the book...

|~|

1.

It's really hard to keep track of previously eliminated contestants in TPOT. Cake was eliminated right when I published the chapter where Leafy died. Oh, so is a couple more in this story. I don't think they should be in, because... it's just really out of the storyline. So, if I rewrite it, before I write about the TPOT  contestant I'm writing in the story, I'm going to see if the contestant is eliminated. So, I'd be waiting for TPOT 10 and see if that contestant will be eliminated. But if not, I'll write them in. Calm down if they are eliminated two weeks later, the episode wasn't out yet, idk the results. Also, the change of the characters, such as Donut and Ice Cube loosing limbs and YF gaining them is a HUGE deal. Literally. I'd have to change the parts where Donut shows. And I can't not show him. He's one of my favorite characters.

2.

I forgot to add one HUGE detail about Two. Well, it's too late now, chapter 1 is out... I was going to add that Two was on a vacation, because he got it last Christmas. Oh! Now you know where Two is. But now it wouldn't make sense... uh... I would rewrite it in the future. It would make huge sense. Also, there is little information about anyone else, how they deal with the deaths. There has to be more than just the final 14's POV.

3.

The actual story itself has little to no sense of humorous horror at all. There's always spoilers. You'd immediately see who it is in the POV, because you're going to know, 'Oh! If it's in their POV, they are going to die!' I never liked switching POV's, but if I wanted the story to make sense, I'd have to switch the POV time to time. Also, the literal TITLE of the chapter would give it away.

4.

There is barely any chapters. I did not separate them evenly, they could've had so much potential, but it's like this:

Chapter _

____

Nucdenuisdcuqcdenuicndqeudeqcbqceudbdecwiyucdwebuyicbdweyubdcewyuibydewcuib blah blah blah talk blah blah death. Blah blah he was dancing because he died the end.

Eee

—-

Literally the chapters in a nutshell. It has a lot, but only in one chapter. I should've separated them from the other chapters, it doesn't sync and doesn't have any cliffhangers. A chapter's suspense, where it has the perfect cliffhanger? Boom. It's not even close to being dramatic.

That's all the problems of Investigation. I also need to change the cover and title, it really isn't the mood.

So, no more updates for this, too many problems, and I don't want to give out spoilers for the rewrite ;winky face;

Sayonara,

Noella (known as wwhattssmyname)