Chapter 3 Part One: "Teardrop, he ran to the stars..."

(I'll add titles to the chapter's once I get ideas)

Enjoy!

It was early morning, the sun was rising, but it wasn't a good one. Death PACT again has noticed however the people was hurting, in pain. They argued loudly, perhaps waking up both Balloony and Taco.

"We need to prevent death, and we haven't done anything to help the fourteen! This is unacceptable!" Tree argued, adding, "Even the other original Death PACTer's have been trying to help, but it's hasn't prevented any, just caused!"

Blackhole sighed in agreement, calmly replying, "We gotta step up our game if we want to prevent death. We can just call a meeting! That should do the trick! Heh..."

Hmm, Blackhole, that's a great idea!" Pie exclaimed in her usual muffled monotone. "I'm going to get Remote!"

Tree started walking down to Bottle, saying in a calm manner, "I'm going to get Bottle, oh hi Bottle." They chatted about the meeting, then Tree quickly approached with Bottle. Pie came a minute later with Remote. Blackhole said, "I'm going to get the rest," then left moments later. They heard his voice from behind him, then he turned around with Pen, Pillow, and Fanny.

"I hate that there's a meeting!" Fanny growled under her breath. "Psh, and meetings are supposed to be hated!"

Blackhole kept in his calm order, still annoyed by Fanny's behavior. "This meeting is important, trust me. It's about the pact."

"And I don't even know what we're doing right now, walking toward a creepy house!" Bottle said, giggling and hoping behind her team. "Hey Tree? What are we doing, are we going to get killed under that roof? Tehe, I hope not!~"

"Trust me and Blackhole on this, we won't get killed. I hope so.." Tree replied, "Well anyways, we also got Blackhole, he could suck up debris from the floor and things that supposedly could fall on us from above. Isn't that right Blackhole?" He turned to Blackhole, which he turned and nodded.

"Uhm, is any pipes dripping? If so, I can't, go in there. Neither can Fanny." Lightning said, hoping to stay back. He could just zap anyone who tries to come in who's not Death PACT; a bodyguard. Fanny said, "Yes! Grr, this building is so worthy of hate!"

"Shush! Calm down, please?" Tree snapped, bringing his hand downward to signal to be quiet. Pen shushed Pillow, who was humming a certain tune. Pillow hesitated, ignoring him. She just kept humming without any hesitation.

"Pillow, I hate humming!" Fanny argued. Pillow was trying to teach her to hum.

"You wanna hum but you don't wanna admit it, I just know it!~" Pillow tried to get the truth out of her. All of this yelling plus the argument of humming a simple song annoyed Tree. Wait, screaming. This wasn't cheerful screaming, it was painful, raspy sobs,

"B-BLACKHOLE, I-I THINK I HEAR SOMEONE CRYING!" Tree frantically notified, in pure desperation, he really wanted to prevent death. Blackhole gasped at him, saying, "Oh no, lead me! We can't leave someone in danger!"

Tree quickly grabbed Bottle's wrist, knowing she'd get into trouble, and Blackhole hastily following behind. Tree let his legs run beneath him, with Bottle in hand. The others stayed behind in horror, or just not knowing what the Yoyle was happening. Tree finally pointed out to an apartment, and oh dang, it was the final fourteen's. Tree knocked on the door frantically, then momentarily a very sleepy Teardrop showed up. She held coffee in one hand and the door in the other. Tree and Bottle both ran in and to the back door, then twisted the doorknob. It clicked open, then Tree popped it out and walked into the grass. Blackhole was already there, who went over the fence.

"H-here, follow me!" Tree eventually got the courage to say. He climbed a tree and pat it, "Hello, my fellow cousin. Well anyway, I'm pretty sure it was here.