Chap 7: Clear

Morning at 6:33am, the bloody sun above the faint horizon, the rays drizzled along the yellow land, stretching across toward the apartment. Soft hope circulated in the air, already awaiting for this another tortuous day of death for its final bow.

Teardrop was silently still in bed, sleeping peacefully, urging her eyes open for to be revealed to the world. She softly grunted, then turned around, drearily dragging her arms to the other side.

She didn't have the courage to get up anymore, since her alliance had already been formed into nothingness, they'd died. Teardrop squirmed herself into final comfort, then sighed deeply.

She twisted her fingertips to each other, making a circle with a stick. The next shape looked like a certain Gelatin. Sigh, stop thinking about them, it'll make you sadder...

Distracted in her own world, she was disappointed. She then recoiled from a voice behind her. Slightly deep, definitely a girl. With barely many girls left, it could've sounded like only a couple of objects, though she'd forgotten what they sounded like, but mostly like Taco. "Hey, Teardrop. Are you awake?"

Teardrop turned her head towards her, yep, it was Taco. Teardrop looked at her, but annoyed, "X wanted to take attendance, so he asked me to bring you over. May you please come with me?"

Teardrop sighed softly, then looked down. She twisted her mouth to a small smile, then hesitantly nodded. She really wanted to ignore her at all costs. Actually, not just her, but everybody.

"Mkay, c'mon Teardrop," Taco shook her hand, motioning her to get up, "X is waiting."

Teardrop silently rolled her eyes, then sat up and got off the bed. She walked to the doorframe quickly then bumped Taco on the shoulders, narrowing her eyes. Taco flinched, then hastily followed behind her.

They walked through the doorway and heard the noise of the algebralien calling names, where everyone was in a lineup, "Flower, Ruby, Blocky, Balloony, Loser, Firey, then lastly," They figured they'd call them names, "Taco and Teardrop."

Teardrop weakly waved and approached the lineup, while Taco responded with, "Here!"

"Sigh," X sniffed, "There's already been six deaths?"

"Heh, almost seven." Blocky teased, while Taco glared in dissent.

"Blocky, you really had to mention that?" Taco replied.

"Let's just say," Blocky clicked his tongue and spun his fingers. "It's my specialty, for years to come." Taco rolled her eyes obnoxiously.

"Anyway," X spoke up, heels up. "We finished our attendance. You may do as you please, just be careful and try not to kill yourself or each other. Have fun!~"

The scenery was really unfitted for any such thing as fun, instead, just designed for pure torture. Teardrop got some blood drawn to her feet, dressing the land with dark red blood.

"Hey, Teardrop!" Firey exclaimed, rushing towards her. "You want to check out the mysterious forest that has a 'DON'T YOU DARE COME IN I SWEAR TO HYLIA' sign?"

She furrowed her arms, then turned to Firey. Of course, the sign read, 'DON'T YOU DARE COME IN I SWEAR TO HYLIA' sign, just as he mentioned.

Blood dripped down from it to the yellow grass, drizzling inside the bladed grass, you get the picture. It looked like bloody knives daggering up against it. Teardrop stared for a moment, then nodded quietly. Danger was her middle name (for real, it's now a new headcanon I made).

"Great! Let's get going!" He threw his fist into the air adventurously, while Teardrop followed and did the same. They were now heading to a whole new adventure, the mysterious forest.