♔ XI ♕

People outside the walls had spread the word. The royal consultant may be back to his normal state of mind, even he didn't know what to do in front of all this chaos. The Bakugo family had only done good to their people and to be payed back like this was a true disrespect. Izuku was known by all, everyone loved him, but people were feeling threatened since some wanted to take Izuku at all costs, considering he was the last Onyx alive. Mitsuki, Masaru and Toshinori were doing their bests but it still wasn't enough to bring everyone's trust back.

Izuku seemed unaffected at firsts looks but behind closed doors, he had cried countless times in Katsuki's arms. Izuku's close friends weren't bothered by the truth. Of course, they were slightly sad that they weren't told but they couldn't really blame him.

The walls to access the kingdom were closed, no one could go in or out. It was extreme mesures, but it was fit considering all the threats and demands they were receiving to have Izuku. Katsuki was hyper protective of him and he made it impossible for anyone to approach him and this time, Izuku wasn't stopping him. This time, he also was scared because they were unpredictable, people he thought as nice were now wanting to hurt him.

Today, Izuku was refusing to eat once again. He was training excessively and barley doing anything to get his energy back on track. He was a walking corpse. So, yes, he understood why Katsuki wasn't letting him out of sight. He wasn't anything to reassure the blond.

"Deku. Rest will ya!?" Katsuki shouted holding onto Izuku's wrist.

"I'm fine." Izuku retorted sternly making Katsuki's scold grow.

"You're not! I've known you long enough to know that when you say you're fine, it means you're not fucking fine." Katsuki stated glaring at him intensively, Izuku simply stared back. The green haired male took a deep breath before smiling softly at him.

"Kacchan.. I'm fine, I just want to go back at fighting.. please.." Izuku pleaded silently as an attempt to convince him.

"Izuku.." Katsuki sighed, gently cupping his cheeks. "We're in this together, remember?" He muttered before kissing him softly.

"Really, I'm fine, I swear." Izuku smiled back, letting himself be held by his lover.

"Can you swear on my life?" Katsuki asked with a smirk, knowing he was winning just by Izuku's silence.

"Kacchan, you do realize that because of me, you guys are risking to lose so much power?" Izuku questioned with worry and Katsuki was holding a secret and he was simply wondering if this was a good idea. A good plan.

"We won't, we.." Katsuki sighed loudly. "We have allies, the royals are our allies. The people can be dealt with only with faith. We have enemies, that's all people are saying but only the enemies are held accountable and not all those who are on our side." Katsuki explained trying to reassure his lover.

"I wish things were different.. I wish I was born as a normal elf.." Izuku added with a tear falling down his cheek

Katsuki shook his head. "Who would be carrying my babies if you weren't an onyx and, we wouldn't have met if you were normal." Katsuki snickered at seeing Izuku blush like crazy like every time they had talked about children. "Speaking of which.." Katsuki grinned mischievously as he pulled Izuku against his chest. "Why don't we start the first one now~"

Izuku blushed once again as he started punching Katsuki's chest weakly from embarrassment. "Idiot." He muttered, looking away from his eyes. "We're outside, don't say things like that." He added flustered. Indeed they were in the middle of the training area, at everyone's sight.

They're bickering lasted and both servants and friends passed during that time, a small smile appearing on their faces. Those still within the castle walls cared deeply for the royal family and were ready to stay loyal and for that, everyone was grateful. So, seeing the cold prince happy like he is with Izuku is a blessing. Many say that they are the definition of love.