~ 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 ~

This story takes place in the Dradevows Kingdom, ruled by the dragon king Masaru Bakugo and his wife, Mitsuki Bakugo.

All over the world, many species coexist with little to no problem. Except for humans, they were not many left, but they were creatures with no special abilities or special physical attributes. They are a species that strive for the best and hate when someone is stronger. But humans were also too scared to attack so they were simply left with a lot of tension with all of the other species.

Like previously said, humans didn't have anything special about them but there was hundreds of different species that were separated in four simple groups.

Mutants:

A species that has different forms, sometimes of animals or, what people would call, beast. They aren't actually mean like in all those stories told by humans but it is true that their appearance can be disturbing for some people.

They have either this form permanently or can shape shift. Shapeshifters can easily bland in with humans which makes it harder for them to be found.

The elementals

There are many elements that can be controlled like
-Lightning
-Air
-Fire
-water
-rocks
-...And many others.

They are also the most common race in the continent.

Dragons

Dragons are those with the most power among all species because of their strength. There are many types of dragons the main being the four elements.
- Water
- Air
- Fire
- Earth

The other types are more rare and they are also known as outcasts among the others. The royals of the Dradevows Kingdom don't like these types of treatments and often assure them a place to stay in the palace in exchange they will accept personal training.

Elf

They are known for being very closed minded and are also isolated from most of the world. Each child who are born elfes will develop their physical attributes and abilities at the age of five. There are four types of elfes.

The healers : Like said in the name, they have the ability to heal others wether it's with herbs or with a touch.

Warriors : They can cast spells and they also have the ability to create protective barriers around them.

Ashers : They are mostly known for being vilains since they can cast dark magic spells. When a child is 'diagnosed' as an Asher, they are immediately exiled from their land.

Onyx : The only type of elf who can wield multiple powers. The powers who are known to the public are the next:
- Healing
- spell casting
- can predict the futur
- telepathy
- fertility
- They can see the aura of people, meaning they can tell the true intentions of people

What's special about the Onyx is that they are known to be extinct.

𖦹𖦹

Hello people! Here is my first Fantasy AU so I really hope you guys enjoy! (Here are the basics information about this story.)

Enjoy ( ˘ ³˘)