♔ II ♕

Today was a new day and it was one of those rare ones that Katsuki didn't have duties to attend. So Izuku took it upon himself to entertain him.

He was walking through the corridors of the palace when he was faced to someone he hadn't seen in a while.

"Prince Todoroki!" Izuku exclaimed bowing to him with a huge smile. "I haven't seen you in ages!" Izuku exclaimed with excitement.

The man standing in front of him was Shoto Todoroki, the prince and futur king of the Aelrindel kingdom. He was an elemental with the control of both ice and fire, which was actually quite rare. Physically he was quite strong and he mastered many fighting styles but was mostly specialized in sword combat. He had two coloured hair, his right side being white and left being red. He also had two different eye colours and a scar covering his left side caused by an accident in his past.

"Yes, I am taking over only a few months from now after all." Todoroki gave him a barley noticeable smile.

"All this seems exhausting." Izuku smiled compassionately at him.

"It is but it has to be done. I mostly feel bad for Bakugo since he will have a big kingdom to rule over." Todoroki admitted and Izuku couldn't help but agree. "Well, I guess he is lucky to have you by his side."

Izuku blushed slightly at the compliment, waving his hands in dismissal. "No, I'm not that much help actually. I simply do the bare minimum, I just can't wait to find him someone that he could rule with. Someone that could do way more." Izuku admitted making Todoroki frown, feeling slightly confused.

"I was convinced you two were already lovers." The dual haired prince admitted, shocking Izuku.

"What?! No, me and Kacchan are friends, I am not suited for ruling anyways." Izuku explained flustered by the thought of him and Katsuki being actual lovers. Katsuki joked about it a few times but that was all. He wasn't really sure of what would happened if Katsuki was to actually like him.

"Oh, then, would you like to rule with me?" Todoroki ask bluntly making Izuku's eyes go wide in shock.

"What!?!" Izuku almost shouted, if he had water in his mouth, he would have spat it in his face.

"I could really need someone like you by my side to help rule the kingdom. It would be a shame if your talent would be put to waste." Todoroki explained and Izuku smiled nervously.

"It's alright Todoroki, I'll keep it in mind but I really don't want to get into an arrangement like that-" Izuku laughed embarrassed and Todoroki shrugged.

"Okay then, write me if you change your mind."

Little did they know, just around the corner, someone had eavesdropped on their conversation and was fuming with rage.

Finally turning the corner a tall blond looked at them with pure anger. "Deku." Katsuki growled and Izuku, who wasn't sure what angered the blond, simply gulped and smiled shyly.

"Hello Bakugo." Todoroki bowed slightly, watching anger grow in Katsuki's expression.

"Trying to flirt with Deku now?" Katsuki questioned with hatred.

Izuku shook his head panicked. "No Kacchan! Prince Todoroki was simply offering to rule with him by pure convenience. Like what you want actually!" Izuku explained and he had no clue how worst he had made that situation.