♔ X ♕

"I love you.." Katsuki muttered kissing Izuku's lips. "So, don't give up on me.."

Amongst the people of the palace, a small woman was flying, her dark blond hair flowing as she tried to go as fast as her wings allowed her.

Something in her told her that Izuku was in danger. Her bond with the boy was solid, and she could feel the pain all the way to her village.

The people were leaving in a hurry; people in gowns and suits were exiting the palace in fear. She followed the opposite way of the flow. The feeling in her chest not leaving, she was getting exhausted, it had been an hours since she had been on her way here, being as fast as her little wings allowed her.

She finally arrived and noticed guards surrounding the throne. "Izuku!" She gasped, her speed doubling in a heartbeat as she recognized the green hair laying in the blond's arms.

"M'am, you cannot trespass this way, please exit-" Tenya Iida said, ready to escort the fairy outside, but she had other ideas in mind. With her small size, she had no trouble flying through and she saw the prince holding onto Izuku for dear life, an other nurse shaking her head to the queen. Their world had magic but in this kingdom, they didn't have any healing mages strong enough to help him.

He was too weak to be saved anymore. "What the hell!? His heart is still beating! You better not let him fucking die!" Katsuki shouted desperately, the lady there for them seemed unfazed. She was an elf from the Shiketsu kingdom after all, she didn't have any type of attachment towards them.

The fairy, feeling outraged by the true intentions of the lady, snapped back as her wings once again batted as quick as ever, just to land next to Izuku. She knew, deep down, that this lady wasn't even trying for her own personal benefice.

"I can help him." She huffed putting her hands in front of her. "Hold his head." She ordered the prince who finally recognized the fairy. He wasn't particularly close to her, but he knew that Izuku was. Her name is Elizabeth Hayst, the healing fairy Izuku had met so many years before.

He held Izuku straight, his heart beating out of his chest. Izuku was lifeless, he couldn't tell how long it had been since Izuku had lost any consciousness, but it felt like hours already.

"Make her leave." Mitsuki ordered as she pointed the elder lady who had stopped giving treatment to Izuku. Iida was the one to move and escort her out with pleasure.

The fairy muttered incoherent words, a very small light created from her hands. Glowing lights had started escaping Izuku's neck as the wound started to close itself. This spell was exhausting but Izuku's life was one the line and that gave her the energy to continue persisting. Seeing that it was working made her feel relief.

"It's working.." Katsuki exhaled in relief as he watched Izuku's face slowly find colour again.

The fairy was done but after laying her head over Izuku's chest, she noticed the heartbeats were still very weak. "There is one spell I could cast, it would last until the next moon, Izuku's heart will beat to the rythme of yours as long as you're close to one an other." Hayst explain as she watched Katsuki with worry. "But for that, your hearts must be connected, you have to hold an unbreakable bond.. If not, this could be fatal to him." She added worriedly, Katsuki went pale.

Unbreakable bond... Katsuki was the one to push Izuku away earlier.. Was it truly unbreakable if he had been willing to let him go so easily? "If you don't do it, he will die! Do it or I will." She ordered to Katsuki, the blond prince frowned as he looked at Izuku.

"Connect us." Katsuki stated, trying his best to sound as confident as he could.

The fairy nodded before touching Katsuki's forehead and Izuku's heart.