♔ III ♕

The day after, Katsuki dragged Izuku across the kingdom all the way to the throne room where Mitsuki and Masaru were.

"Brat! You're going to hurt him!" Mitsuki scolded him after seeing the firm grip her son had on the boy.

"Well, he could just heal himself couldn't he?" Katsuki retorted and Izuku wanted to correct him since he couldn't but he knew it was best to not speak.

"What are you talking about brat!?" Mitsuki questioned watching Izuku look down in shame. She then understood the secret was out. She simply didn't know at what extent.

"That he can talk to animals and heal them." Katsuki responded crossing his arms over his chest. He was feeling betrayed. Sure he knew that maybe there was a reason that he didn't know, but did it mean Izuku didn't trust him enough to keep whatever it is a secret?

"Auntie.. I really think it's time he knows.." Izuku said to her and she sighed looking at Masaru for validation and he nodded yes.

"Fine." She sighed loudly. "But let's do it somewhere more private." She ordered and Izuku nodded in agreement.

They walked to an other room, it was small but cozy. It was a private room reserved to the royal family only.

"So. Explain." Katsuki ordered leaning his back against a wall. He never looked away from Izuku, not even when his mother was speaking.

"Kacchan.. I'm not a warrior elf." Izuku started and Katsuki simply scoffed.

"No shit." He grumbled and Izuku nodded embarrassed.

"I'm an Onyx.. Do you know what it is?"

Katsuki's face was showing pure confusion. He had never heard that term.

"Okay and what's the huge fucking deal?"

Mitsuki was completely discouraged by her son but she did her best to not exteriorize it. "They are known for being extinct." Mitsuki told him. "If people know.. especially humans, we can't even imagine what hell he'll go through." Mitsuki explained and Katsuki looked at Izuku and he sort of understood.

"So they will take Deku away from me?" Katsuki asked looking at Izuku who nodded yes.

"I heard disgusting stories of Onyxes that were forced to bare the children of strangers. Since they tried to have more.." Izuku was clenching his fists in disgust. "I don't want to bare the children of a monster."

"Bare.. kids..?" Katsuki questioned in disbelief. "You can have kids?!" Katsuki asked unable to hide the hope in his eyes.

"Technically yes, it's one of the powers I have. I have the.. ability to.. reproduce- Gosh this is so embarrassing!" Izuku blushed hiding his face behind his hands. Mitsuki chuckled ruffling the greenette's hair.

"Hag, why can't he be my bride then? He can have my kids!" Katsuki questioned and Izuku's eyes went wide in shock. He was confused on where that came from.

"Because Kacchan, you have to find someone you love! That was the agreement remember?" Izuku responded and now the whole Bakugo family in the room were looking at him in disbelief.

"Well, maybe if-" Katsuki was cut by a loud knock on the door.

"I am sorry to interrupt but this is an emergency!" They all turn in the direction of the door that Mitsuki opened revealing Kirishima. "You're Majesty, I am truly sorry but we received news from commander Toshinori, he has returned." He bowed and the king was the first to rush out the room after quickly thanking the red head.

Yagi Toshinori. The royal adviser of the Dradevows kingdom. He is a powerful man with almost just as much power as the queen and king themselves. He had left weeks ago to negotiate with the elves themselves. Like mentioned before, the elves held a very conservative way but sadly, it was starting to interfere with different kingdoms since it was stopping the development of certain resources. So they were now waiting for the return of their advisor who left to negotiate with them.