♔ VIII ♕

The day after was peaceful despite the circumstances and so was the those after. Everyone was acting as normal, at day Katsuki would be with Camie and at night he'd be with Izuku. He was annoyed by her antiques that he'd been dealing with for five days now. Katsuki was getting pent up and was finding it hard to tolerate. He would sneak away and find Izuku to 'recharge' his battery. That's what he was doing right now as he held Izuku's small body against his chest.

Katsuki's cape was easily covering Izuku leaving only his back open. "I know you don't like it, I don't either but three more days and she'll be gone." Izuku smiled looking up to him and Katsuki responded with a kiss.

"Yeah.. I guess you're right.." Katsuki sighed nuzzling in his green curls. "Two moons.." Katsuki sighed loudly.

"Yup, and after you'll be a free man." Izuku giggled. "And you'll be my official mate and mine only." Izuku added with pride and Katsuki couldn't help but feel a sinful feeling once again. That feeling of wanting to pin Izuku to his bed and pleasure both of them in ways no one could.

"Let's go out tonight, after the sun settles, I want to go somewhere just the two of us." Katsuki said as he looked at Izuku and the greenette nodded with a smile.

"Who's choosing the destination?" Izuku asked with a curious smile.

"I have a great idea actually, so when you are ready, wait for me in our chamber. We'll leave by my secret exit." Katsuki winked making Izuku cackle.

This 'secret exit' was actually the balcony. Katsuki would help Izuku down and they'd leave together. It always gave a trill of getting caught and it most often made the moment more magical. It would also be funny when one would fall, more often being Izuku. It wasn't a completely new habit tho, the duo had ran out at multiple occasions for walks under the moonlight, even when they were simply friends.

"Then, go back, I believe you are supposed to be sharing diner with miss Utsushimi." Izuku teased but also didn't resist as Katsuki held him closer and left a trail of kisses down his neck.

"Be ready." Katsuki smiled leaving one last kiss on Izuku's lips.

"Good luck my prince, I wish you the best of luck with the princess." Izuku bowed, secretly mocking Katsuki who flipped him off.

They separated ways once again as they left for their own tasks, Katsuki feeling better than when he had arrived to Izuku.

Time went by and Izuku was waiting patiently at the edge of the prince's bed. He was looking through a book of spells his mother had taken from another village for him. It seemed like the sun was about to be completely settled and Katsuki still hadn't made his way back to their chamber.

The door opened and Izuku hadn't even had to lift his head to know who it was. Calloused hands gently cupped his cheeks and brought their lips together. "Not even a welcome to your futur king?" Katsuki asked playfully making Izuku giggle and put his book aside. He also took Katsuki's face and kissed him again.

"Welcome back my futur king." Izuku chuckled. "Now shall we take our leave for our lovely night ahead of us?" Katsuki took his hand as he pulled him up from the bed.

"Then let's go."

𖦹𖦹

Under the silver light of the moon, the ancient forest whispered secrets to those who dared to listen. The prince, shrouded in a cloak of shadows, and his loyal companion by his side, their steps muffled by moss and fallen leaves, as they ventured deeper into the heart of the wilderness.

As they walked, the air around them seemed to hum with an otherworldly energy, resonating with the magic that coursed through their veins. Izuku's eyes gleamed with the reflection of countless stars, mirroring the prince's own gaze, filled with a love that transcended boundaries.