♔ I ♕

𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝟾𝟶𝟾 Age 17

An other day, an other candidate.

Izuku ran up to the prince's room, saying hello to any servant he would meet. Izuku was the type of person to pay respect to anyone he would see. Even if they told him countless times that it wasn't necessary.

He knocked four times on the door and waited for the okay to open it. "Your majesty, the princess of Meliel kingdom is here for you." Izuku bowed and Katsuki simply rolled his eyes making Izuku giggle as he closed the door behind him.

"Stop with the fucking formalities, makes me wanna cringe every fucking time." Katsuki stated annoyed as he looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Well, I'm sorry to you that you have to get used to it, especially when a princess is here for you. It could give a bad image to the kingdom." Izuku explained, moving forward and going to sort a little the spikes of Katsuki's hair.

"Aren't you going to tell me that this might be my futur bride?" Katsuki asked, cocking his eyebrow.

"That's because I know you and I have little to no faith in today's candidate." Izuku admitted looking at Katsuki in every angle to make sure he looked good, which the blond found adorable. Izuku was minded in finding the love for Katsuki but he made the blond fall for him harder everyday.

"Is that so?"

Izuku hummed before smiling at him. "Now don't let it affect the way you see her. I'm sure she just made a bad first impression on the servants." Izuku said and the blond frowned.

"I don't wanna fucking meet her then." Katsuki retorted, ready to flop back on his bed but Izuku grabbed his wrist pulling him towards the door.

"No Kacchan, she is still here from the Meliel kingdom, they have a reputation that could tarnish yours. They are also one of our closest allies." Izuku told him and Katsuki clicked his tongue, pulling his wrist away.

"I'll fucking go, just to tell her how boring she is." Katsuki stated, feeling annoyed by Izuku's stubbornness. He had told Izuku to be his bride but Izuku refused every time without a second thought. It was becoming more annoying to him.

"She's staying for a week Kacchan, now, I'm going to go meet Iida and Ochako, so I better come back to you talking to the princess. If I come back and learn you were disrespectful then I won't train with you this evening." Izuku threatened him after finally arriving to the throne room where the greeting would take place.

"What do you mean she's staying for a week!?" Katsuki questioned irritated. Why wasn't he consulted about this?

"I mean that you have to give her a chance wether you like it or not." Izuku replied firmly and Katsuki simply glared at him. "Oh don't give me that look! You know you have to find a bride soon!" Izuku complained as he opened the door, giving no choice to Katsuki to bail out.

"You're a pain Izuku." Katsuki whispered annoyed as he passed in front of him.

"You'll thank me when you found the love of your life." Izuku playfully replied but he quickly straightened up his posture when he heard the footsteps coming from inside. "Now my prince, I must excuse myself so I can go back to my duties." Izuku bowed to Katsuki who clicked his tongue as he watched him walk away.

He walked into the throne room and he frowned seeing a woman around his age with auburn hair that was tied up in a bun. Golden eyes and a full face makeup covering her face.

"No." Katsuki scoffed glaring at his parents and his mother glared right back at him.

"Please excuse my son princess Tamiko, he is rater reluctant on finding himself a bride." Mitsuki bowed with a forced smile.