N I N E

Don't forget to listen to the songs I put in the sidebar... they're good, I promise

“So we’re going to have a barbecue tomorrow, u wanna come?” Harry asked me as he cleaned the bar counter. I was on the other side of the counter, putting three filled glasses of beer on a tray.

“Uhm, yeah… of course” I said, not really knowing how to answer. I obviously wanted to, but I was positive Zayn wouldn’t let me.

“So how do you and Zayn get along then? How is he?” Harry asked as I walked over to a table where three men sat, waiting for their beer.

I walked back and leaned on the bar with my arm.
“He’s… he’s fine, we’re… fine” I answered, I lied…

“Well good… Louis told me that he’s going to ask Zayn to come to his party next Friday” Harry winked and I could read his mind like a twin.
“What? Louis? He likes…?” I asked, and begged to any great power that it wasn’t what I thought.

“He likes the mysterious ones, you know that” Harry chuckled and nodded at a woman in the bar as she ordered.

He poured red wine in a glass as he looked on me.
“You look exhausted… or is there something on your mind?” Harry asked.

“Have you noticed that Chad is missing?” I asked, tracing a finger on the counter.
“Not really, I don’t know him… where is he?” Harry asked and looked up on me.

“I…I don’t know” I simply said and looked over at the door where a group of boys, maybe three, four years older walked inside. They were loud; maybe drunk… the time wasn’t even four pm.

“Is everything good between the two of you, you don’t seem as much into him as you used to” Harry exclaimed. Well… it’s not like I could like a dead guy anyway… but he was right, I had lost interest in Chad before he was killed.

They sat down in bunker seats further down an aisle. I was about to go and get their order when the door was yet again opened and none other than Zayn walked inside.

“What?” I asked myself loud.
Harry looked up and searched the room for a reason to my word, and he found it.

“Oh, speaking of the devil” Harry chuckled… yeah very funny Harry
“Hey now you can ask him if he wants to come to Louis party!”
Zayn walked past the loud gang and sat down in a bunker seat himself. I sighed and walked to him.

I took a deep loud breath to show how annoyed I was before I said, “What are you doing here?” looking at him with tired eyes.
“What do you think?” He asked looking innocent.

“Don’t you have anything better to do?” I asked and picked up a pen and a small notebook from my apron pocket.

“Better than watch you all evening? …” He asked and he pretended to think of an answer.
“Not really” He replied his own question and smirked wide.

“Can I get you anything?” I muttered and clicked the back of my pen on the notebook.
“No” He shrugged “Here, sit down” He said and pointed on the bunker seat on the other side of the table.
I sighed and shook my head.

“So… Louis wants you to come to his birthday party this Friday… but I don’t think that is a good idea” I said.
“Are you going?” He asked.

“That depends on if you let me” I answered. It was true, I couldn’t go anywhere without his permission. He was like a protective dad, but a dad of mine would never kill…
“Haha good that you have realized how it works… Tell Louis I would love to” Zayn smiled and winked.
“I don’t want you to come” I exclaimed.

“If I am not going, you won’t either” He said and shrugged.
“Fine…” I muttered and turned.
I walked down the aisle of tables when I felt a sudden hard pat on my bum.

I turned and saw how a brown haired big guy from the loud table was the only one not laughing his head off. He gave me a satisfied, creepy smile and winked.

I just stared at him before shrugging him off and walked back to the bar.
“So? Is he coming to the party?” Harry asked.
“Yeah” I said sounding distant. I was looking directly at Zayn, who had his fists clenched, looking deviously on the loud people.

“Hey blondie, I want to order” The brown haired boy said, holding a giggle in. I sighed and turned to face Harry.
“You okay?” He asked.
I nodded and made my way to the idiots.

I took out the notebook and the pen as I reached them.
“No, here… you don’t need a notebook for what I want to order” The guy said and pulled me closer.
He put his lips to my ear and placed his hands over.
“I want you with a little sprinkle on top” He whispered and I pulled away quickly.

I didn’t know what to say, there was no words for their immaturity.
He laughed at his words before looking up at me again,
“A beer, a large one” He said and turned to the others.

I didn’t have to write it down; I put the notebook and pen back in my pocket and walked back to Harry.
“A large beer…” I said with tired eyes and turned to look for Zayn. He was at the edge of his seat, his hand in his pocket.

Harry poked me on the shoulder and held the beer up.
I received it and gathered some patience before going back to them.
They were whispering now and I could hear how they shushed each other when they saw me coming.

“Your beer” I said and put it on the table in front of him. He gave me a nod and the others kept their laughs in.
I turned to walk when he grabbed my wrist, turning me around again.

I stumbled and felt a touch on my crotch. The guy had snaked his hand in between the apron and my black jeans. He was now pressing his big hand against my penis.

“Wow the little guy has a big brother down there” The boy said, making the others laugh.
I tried to pull back “Stop…” I muttered, trying to keep my chill even though I was actually scared.
“I would like to meet him, I bet he’s a dream” He said and squeezed hard.
I made a face of discomfort as I saw how Zayn was coming our way… no…

He was coming closer and closer and I knew that this was going to end in blood.
“Why don’t you introduce him?” The guy asked.
“Please” I whimpered and tried to pull back again. The gang was going to laugh, but a voice stopped them from even considering it.

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”
I was pulled back by force and found myself behind… Harry?
Harry stood between me and the gang, big chested.
“Get the fuck out of here now before I fucking kill you!” Harry yelled and took a step forward.

The brown haired guy rose and I found him a head taller than Harry.
“Make me” He said, his voice was firm and challenging.

Harry took another step forward and grabbed the front of the guy’s shirt and in a sweep; he was lying on the floor. Harry had punched him right across the face.

“I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!” Harry yelled, making the other boys rise silently from their seats. Two walked over to the shocked guy on the ground and helped him up.

Harry turned to me and looked worried into my eyes when I barely noticed the guy coming back for revenge.
Harry heard him and turned, only to be punched right above the eye.

The guys two friends pulled him out of the bar as Harry fell down on the floor.
“Harry!” I yelled and kneed down next to him. He blinked a few times with his injured eye and a tear of pain had escaped down his cheek.

I helped him up and over to the bar. I walked him towards the kitchen door to get the first aid kit. Before I disappeared through the door, I looked over where Zayn sat. I met his shocked face, his eyes big, his lips clenched together.

I disappeared through the door with Harry.
I helped him up on the counter next to the sink and ran to the cabinet we kept the first aid kit.

I placed it on the counter next to the sink and opened the box. I took out cotton and a bottle of cleaners.

I poured the liquid on a piece of cotton and stood in front of him. He was holding his hand over his eye and I carefully took it away.

“This is going to sting a bit” I said and placed the wet cotton on his eyebrow, where it had burst.
He hissed in pain, wrinkling his face as the cleaners did their thing.
I dotted the cotton on it in silence while Harry looked at my face, his green eyes examining me.

“What?” I asked and looked into his eyes.
“Nothing” He simply answered and hissed again.
“Thank you for standing up to those guys…” I said and gave him a smile.

“No worries, he deserved a bullet between his eyes though” Harry said and looked down on his lap.
No, no he didn’t… No one deserves to die.

“Anyway, why do you let people push you around? You’re too kind Niall” Harry said and looked up at me again.
“How can someone be too kind?” I chuckled.

“Like… you always care so much about others but never expect anything in return. You used to get bullied by Louis and Liam but accepted them anyway, and you let a stranger live in your apartment… and now, you just let this guy harassed you… How?” Harry asked.

Yes I do care about others a lot, mostly because mum raised me with those rules. I did used to get bullied by Louis and Liam, but that was three years ago. I was a nerd in middle school and that was the reason I guess.
When it came to the stranger in my apartment, I didn’t have choice did I?

It hadn’t anything to do with being to kind, but to do everything you could to survive.
I didn’t want to die that night, nor any other day this week.
I picked out a patch from the box and put it on Harry’s eyebrow.

“I am just me” I answered and smiled. He embraced me and pulled me closer.
“I like just you” He said on my shoulder. I smiled at his words… I wish he liked me more than just me, I wish he loved just me… That would be like sailing into the eye of the storm… 

We pulled apart and I nodded before walking out the door to the bar.
Zayn wasn't there anymore...
I sighed and got back to work as the buffé hour began.

Okay so I just updated twice today, give me a high five?!
So... NARRY...
I ship both Narry and Ziall and these ships will fucking sink...

So, which pair do you ship in this story so far? 
I just want all of them to be happy... especially Niall.