F O U R

I woke up in the uncomfortable chair, fluttering my eyes open to find Zayn Malik sleeping in my bed.
I looked around, on the closed door, on the window with the curtain, the desk with this week’s homework and the bed, where my enemy was silently sleeping.

I bent my body forward to get my face close to my left tied up hand. I struggled to turn my hand up, the tape itching my skin as I did.
I reached for the tape on my lips and pealed it off.

I let out a deep sigh of relief as I sat up straight again. Zayn was still caught in his dreams as I began pulling in my restrictions. I was sick and tired of this boy controlling me, keeping me hostage in my own apartment and actually kills the people around me. I wanted to just throw myself at him and twist his neck.

Zayn began to stir in his sleep and eventually opened his eyes. He stretched and yawned before sitting up, facing me.
“Good morning love” He said without a facial expression. I just glared back; it was not like I could talk back at him if I still was in no position to run for my life.

He crawled out of bed and stretched again before walking out of the room, leaving me there outer confused.
I let out an annoyed sigh and pulled with the tape again. After about 20 minutes he came back in, his hair in an exotic hairstyle and clothes no one without money would be able to wear. He held a half-eaten sandwich in his hand and a cup of tea in the other.

He walked passed me without even a look, like he pretended I wasn’t even there. He put the cup and the sandwich on the desk and sat down in front of my computer. He pressed the on button and took a sip on the tea.

“Let’s see if I had studied enough” He said to himself and opened my picture folder on my desktop. He clicked on the first one, making it bigger.
A picture of me and Liam popped up on the screen. Zayn examined it before turning to me.

“So… this is Liam Payne, 18 years old. You became friends in kindergarten and your still unseperated. He has a girlfriend named Danielle Peazer, who is a dancer at a club in the middle of London named Funky Buddah” He said. I gasped at his words, how in the world did he?...
“Liam works part time as a mechanic at the Payne’s automotive care and repair, which his father owns” Zayn continued.

“Liam loves salmon, summer and to sail, he dislike carrots, rude people and spoons… interesting” He said and bent an eyebrow at the last word.
“He is afraid of sharks, blood and getting his heart broken” He finished and turned to me.

I shot my eyebrows together and my lips in a straight line, I tried keeping all of the abusive words inside but they were really close of escaping.

Zayn smirked because he knew how this affected me, so he continued with the next picture.
A picture of me, Josh and Harry last summer, when we went fishing with Harry’s step father.
“Let’s see… Harry Styles, also one of your best friends. A womanizer but also very humble guy, he likes to wear tight jeans I noticed”

“Harry lives by your favorite restaurant right? Nando’s? I bet you are loyal costumers when you spend time at his, which you do a lot because you had a crush on him” He said. I pulled my wrists up to somehow try to reach him, even though I knew it was a futile attempt. I used to be in love with Harry, but that was before I met Chad, now sure I still fancied him but more as an amazing friend with really tight pants.

“Harry also works at the bar you are working at, The Anchor & Hope… He works as a barman though, you work as a waiter” He said and turned to me. He winked before turning back to the picture.

Josh Devine likes football, video games and well, boys… That is why he also tried to commit suicide five months ago but failed” He said and grinned. Oh those abusive words, I just wanted to scream them out, letting him know how much I hated him.
Zayn tapped his fingers on the desk, thinking.

“He tried to commit suicide because he is gay, and he simply thought he was diseased, poor lad” Zayn said and pouted his downer lip out in an ironic pity.
“He thought he was in love with Louis Tomlinson, this guy right here…” He said and the next picture appeared a picture of Louis in a mankini he got on his 17th birthday.

“Louis Tomlinson, gay, lives with his parents in a big mansion. They own the Tomlinson glass and window company and owns an immense amount of money” He said.
“Louis likes theater and to sing, one day he wants to become a drama teacher but he is afraid of standing on stage cause he is afraid of being judge… too late man” Zayn chuckled.

“SHUT UP! Shut the hell up! You know nothing, what the fuck do you want? Just leave me alone fucking cunt!” I screamed, tears burning in the corner of my eyes.
Zayn rose and made his way to me. He crutched down in front of me and stroked my thighs with both of his hands.

“Niall Horan, 18 years old… moved from Mullingar, Ireland to follow his dreams to become a surgeon… but his grades were not enough and that is why he is now studying to get a scholar ship to Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery in Cyprus. He like football, playing the guitar and to go sailing with Liam. He doesn’t like ‘the only way is Essex’ serie, his brother Greg and me… What he is afraid of?" Zayn finished and rose.