T E N

Alright so I deleted he tenth episode because it didn't make any sense. That is why I now give you a long, angsty chapter! ENJOY AND PROMISE TO VOTE AND COMMENT BEFORE YOU LEAVE!

Remember, the silence game and shit didn't happen!

I woke up to sunlight, to Sunday… to nightmare week anniversary.
When I had come home from work, Zayn was nowhere to be found. I had gone to bed without actually caring. I only had Harry on my mind.
I just lay there, thinking things through when suddenly the doorbell rang.

I got up and opened the door to my room. I found Zayn looking out the peek hole, he turned around when he heard me.
“Open it, and remember...” Zayn said and put his index finger over his lips.

I took a deep inhale before opening it and found Liam on the doorstep, looking worried.
“Niall…”
“Liam?” I asked, the same worry creeping up on me too. I hated to see him like this, he who always was so jolly.
“Harry is missing”
Those words punched me in the gut. I forgot how to breathe and my heart literally stopped.
“Whh…what?”
“He won’t pick up the phone and when I went by his apartment, his bike wasn’t there…” Liam said and bent his eyebrows closer.

I felt Zayn’s eyes pierced into the back of my head, and all I wanted to do was to turn and attack him, cause a part of me knew, that it was Zayn who was responsible.
“I am going into town to search for him, are you coming?” He asked me.
I quickly nodded and grabbed my jacket. Liam went down the stairwell out the front door but before I followed I looked over at Zayn.

“Where is he?” I spat at him.
“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HIM!?” I screamed, making Zayn take quick steps until he was standing in front of me.
“Shut the fuck up, I didn’t do shit to him” He hissed.
“Where is Harry, what did you do to him?” I narrowed my eyes and kept the tears in, fearing for my best friend’s destiny. I didn’t trust his words, why wouldn’t he hurt Harry? Harry was the closest person to me.

“He’s in the Norton Alley, where I left him” He hissed and grabbed the front of my jacket.
“Now if I was you, I wouldn’t touch his knee, it’s fractured” He said and pushed me back.
I looked confused on him before running out the door to not lose more time.

I got inside of Liam’s car and pointed towards the location.
“I know where he is!”
Liam drove the car to the alley and when we arrived I opened the door before he even managed to stop the car.
I ran inside of the alley and looked around the dark place. Suddenly, there… behind a container, two legs sticking out.

I ran to it and found Harry, sitting against the brick wall, his head hanging to the side and his eyes closed. His bike lay beside him, damaged.
“HARRY!” I cried and cupped his cheeks. He fluttered his eyes open and when he met mine, he smiled a weak, gentle smile.
“Niall…” He said in relief.

“What happened? Did Zayn do this to you?” The last question just slipped out and I regretted it once I said it.
“Zayn? Zayn…” Harry only replied and reached for his right ankle. I looked down and found it bandaged with a handkerchief. I bent my eyebrows in confusion, Zayn did this?

“Did Zayn hurt you Harry?” I asked, I had to be sure.
He slowly shook his head, closing his eyes.

After driving Harry to the hospital Liam and I sat down on chairs outside of his room. I gave it a thought or two, Zayn had put bandage on Harry’s ankle… but, why?
What happened?

“Mr. Horan?” A voice called on my right. I looked up on the doctor holding a notepad in his hands.
“You are allowed to see him”
I opened the door and found a smiling Harry on the hospital bed.
“Niall, hi” He said and patted his hand beside him, showing where he wanted me.
I walked over and sat down

“How are you?” I asked and looked down where his feet were sticking out from the covers. His right ankle had a new bandage on.
“I am fine, thanks to Zayn that is” Harry smiled.
“How? Why?” I couldn’t believe my ears.

“He helped me fight the perverts from yesterday, they attacked me and almost raped me. He fought all of them and then bandaged my ankle” Harry smiled and looked down on his lap.
I looked out in the distance, trying to comprehend what Harry just said.

“Are you sure” Was the words that left my mouth and they sounded more stupid when I said them out loud than in my head.
“Of course I’m sure, I saw him, he talked to me. He pulled out a handy from his pocket and wrapped my ankle with it. He told me that everything was going to be alright” Harry said, his face glowing with truth.

He wasn’t lying, but I still wouldn’t believe a single word.
A knock on the door interrupted my thinking and Liam’s head peeked inside.