S I X

Alright so thank you to everyone who reads this story and vote and comment, It really makes me keep going. Now I am home cause I have an ear infection. That is why I just wrote you the next episode! 

I know the chapters are rather short, but I update often so I hope you don't mind it.
Enjoy!

--- 

Zayn had a tight grip on my arm as he pulled me home. I was shaking uncontrollably, stuttering at times. I couldn’t believe what just happened, Josh, my best friend… was dead.
He actually shot himself, he killed himself. But it was all Zayn’s fault, everything was his fault. It was my fault…

“C’mon” Zayn hissed and pulled harder in my arm. Tears were falling down my eyes, I couldn’t comprehend the earlier happening.
He opened the front door to the apartment and pulled me inside. I stood frozen in the hall, staring into the distance. I felt nothing, absolutely nothing.

Zayn sighed when he saw my broken door. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me, despite my cries and whimpers, to my bedroom.
He shoved me down on the bed and raised his index finger in front of my face.

“Fucking stay here… don’t move” Zayn spat and left the room. I lay down on my stomach, crying down unto my pillow.
This nightmare would never end, I just knew it. What was I going to do about it?
Should I keep fighting against him? Should I do as I am told? Is there another way?

Josh… He loved me, how come he had never told me? Was I so oblivious for all this time?
We had always tried to avoid me, now I guess I knew why.
He died unloved too, even though I didn’t love him that way, I would have done anything to make him happy, to not kill himself… I would have tried to love him back.

Zayn came inside again and lifted the broken door to let it tilt against the wall.
I turned my head to look at him and that’s when anger and hate took over me.

“Fuck you…” I spat and slowly rose from the bed. Zayn had been busy with the door but turned around once I spoke.
“What was that?” He asked with a dangerous look on his face.

“I said, FUCK YOU! I fucking hate you, You think you can take over my life, kill the people I love and fucking use me? I am done with you! I want you out of here, I want you out of my life!” I yelled and made my way towards him.

He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow in shock. He wasn’t prepared for any outburst.
I came up to him and pushed him back, I came forward and pushed him again. Eventually he hit the wall behind him and I pushed him up against it.

He just looked at me with calm eyes, his lips closed and his teeth clenched.
I began punching his chest with my fists, tears falling down my cheeks. I wasn’t strong, but I could give this monster something back for what he’s done.

Zayn hissed at every punch but let me deliver as many as I could.
I was sobbing loud now, letting the pain inside of me out. All of these lies I am forced to hold inside, I was letting them out on him.
“I hate you so much, you have destroyed my life, I want you gone, please… just leave me alone” I cried and delivered another punch.

Suddenly, he grabbed my wrists and swapped places with me. He pushed me up against the wall and held my wrists locked with each other with one of his big hands, the other hand placed on my throat, holding me up against the wall.
The next second, I had his lips on mine…

He was kissing me, pretty much sucking my lips in urge. My eyes widened and the last tears escaped my eyes. Zayn had his closed, his eyebrows bent in longing.

He pried his tongue into my mouth and went to investigate my entire cavern.
I didn’t kiss him back, not a single chance I would move my lips with his. It didn’t matter how soft and sweet they were. They were filled with evil and danger.

Instead I began to push my restricted wrists on his chest, trying to get him off of me. Instead I gained a stronger grip around my wrists and my throat.
I made noises, almost mumbles with my nose, signaling my dislike to him.
Zayn kept on kissing me, his tongue pushing mine against the inside of my cheek.

Without releasing me, he forced my body forward, closer to him before he turned us around and slowly lay me down on the bed, his lips never leaving mine.
He was on top of me now, still strangling me with a firm grip.
“Mpph!” I protested.

Zayn’s tongue left my mouth. His lips brushed mine as he whispered,
“You are all mine, Niall Horan”
Now I saw things more clearly… Why he didn’t leave from the beginning, why he was so locked up on me and my life…
He had fallen for me…

He forced his tongue down my throat again and kissed me roughly. I didn’t resist this time, there was no point. I looked upon his beautiful face… why wasn’t he just, normal?
Like, if he had walked into school as a transfer from Bradford, without ever robbed, kidnapped or killed before, I might have fallen for him too…

But I would never love him; I would never love a monster.
He sat up and looked down on my face, a wild smile on his.
“I’ll never be yours you disgusting, evil murderer!” I spat at him and squirmed in his grip.
His smile faded and was replaced with a warning look.
I guess I hit the weak spot

He grabbed around my throat harder and rose, lifting me up by it.
I was choking, my lungs desperately crying for air. He held me up, my feet dangling in the air as he looked up at me.
“You will” He hissed before dropping me down on the floor.

I put my shaky hands on my throat to protect it from another attack. I breathed in and out in relief.
The hip I landed on was in pain and I was sure there was going to be a bruise.
Zayn looked down on me with dark eyes before leaving me there, on the floor.

“Never” I whispered before I shrank my body into a ball. 

---

What do you think about Ziall right now huh? It's like, I want to ship them, but then I remind myself that Zayn is a heartless murderer... What do you think?