T H R E E

I lay in bed, tied up and gagged, waiting for… well anything.
I hadn’t seen the man in a whole day and my wrists were aching in pain. I tried to get them out of their restrains, and it loosened with every time, but every time it also hurt me like a bitch.
The tape on my mouth was beginning to grow on me, since I still had no one to talk to and nothing to do, I didn’t mind it anymore.

Chad… The love of my life was dead and probably buried somewhere no one will ever find him. He will never have an ordinary funeral and no one will ever know what happened. Why? Because I couldn’t tell anyone. I wanted to, I want to call the police, but this man was seriously dangerous and if he could kill my boyfriend that easy, he would be able to kill anyone else I hold dear.
Dear Chad… I am so sorry…

I could hear the front door open and close, and I felt how fear crept up on me as footsteps came closer. The door to my room opened and Manny stood there, a big smirk plastered on his face.
I squirmed in dislike and furred my eyebrows at the crazy.

“Hi beautiful” He smiled and came forward. I didn’t want him near me, so I started shouting abuse towards him again, hoping a black hole would appear and swallow him.

“Niall, my sweet, little Niall” He said and climbed unto the bed. He sat down on me and despite my protests, he began stroking my thigh. I guess he had found out my name, well I guessed he would sooner or later...
“I am so sorry about your retarded boyfriend, but don’t worry, he won’t come between us again” He said and his hand traced up to stroke my cheek. Anger filled my body and I tried to reach him with my tied up wrists. He noticed and chuckled back at me.

“Someone’s a little feisty, don’t worry… I’ve got something for you” He said and came closer to my face. I screamed, praying for help, but froze as Manny’s forehead met mine. I squeezed my eyes shut to keep the monster away.

I breathed heavy but fast through my nose, trying to sense myself.
“Niall Horan, where have you been all of my life?” He asked me and I shivered at his words.
I opened my eyes, and to my shock I didn’t meet two ice blue orbs, but two hazel ones.
“Mpph?” I panted in confusion. I could have sworn his eyes were blue…

Manny started to untie my wrists and I was planning on making a run for it. As my chest and wrists were free, that’s when I smacked him. I punched him right between the eyes, making him fall back and roll down on the floor. I ripped the duct tape off of my lips and climbed off of the bed. I looked down on Manny, who to my shock, wasn’t Manny anymore…

His hair was black, a wig and the cap was lying above his head on the floor. What was this? Who was this?
Manny, or whoever it was, jolted up from the floor and grabbed the front of my shirt and shoved me up against the wall behind him.

I looked into his brown eyes, getting a new perspective on him. He was beautiful, exotic and looked a lot younger.
The boy held me up against the wall, looking tense into my eyes before releasing me with one hand and brought it to his nose. He pulled and I watched how the fake nose made of wax was taken off, revealing a nose that fitted his face a lot better.
He grabbed me with both of the hands again and sighed.

“Looks like you just dived deeper into my secret Niall… Now it seems like I will be around for a longer time” He hissed to my face.
I turned my head away from his venom like lips. I was confused, lost in the moment.
Whatever this boy’s name was, he shoved me down on the floor and picked up his wig and cap.

“I am going to make you regret ever doing that…” He spat and walked out of the room, closing and locking the door after him. I put my hand on my heart, comforting it.
He was right; I did just dive deeper into his secret, also digging my own grave.
I cradle my legs to my chest into fetal position and closed my eyes… this nightmare just turned darker and darker by the minute.

later

I woke up by the sound of the door in the hall. I sat up on the floor, wiping an old tear away from my cheek.
The door to my room was opened and the boy came inside with a grocery bag in hand and a chair in the other. He smirked down on me and closed the door with his foot before putting the bag on the bed and the chair in the middle of the room opposite to the bed.

“Now that I will be here for a while, I suggest I’ll let you in on the new rules” He said and went over to me. He grabbed a fist of my hair and pulled me up, despite my cries.
He pulled me to the chair and shoved me down in it. When he released me, I reached my hands up to my scalp and relieved the pain by stroking it.

“From now on, we are roommates, I am a transfer from Bradford and you let me stay at yours” He said as he reached down in his bag. He pulled out a roll of duct tape and went back to me.
“I am going to start your school, your class matter of fact…” He said as he ripped off the end of the duct tape from the roll. I looked up on him with furred eyebrows, my lips in a thin line of dislike.

“This way, I can keep an eye on you to make sure your mouth doesn’t start babbling…” He said and forced my hands down before he began taping my wrists to the arms of the chair.
I whimpered to give him some sort of response; I didn’t dare speak to him.
“This is also my new plan to not get caught with the 10 million pounds I have now hidden behind your TV in the living room; the police won’t suspect a thing…” He said as he taped.

“IF you somehow tell anyone about this, I will make sure to kill everyone you love. I don’t care how long time I get jail, I will make sure you suffer and it’ll be worth it” He spat as he bent down to my height and looked into my eyes. He wanted me to give him response this time.
When I didn’t, he rose and went around the chair. I heard how he ripped off a piece of tape and in a matter of seconds the tape was held in front of my face.

I could hear him breathing by my ear and his elbows were resting on my shoulders.
“Do you understand? Answer me…” He whispered.
My lip quivered and my body trembling with fear. It didn’t matter if this boy was better looking now, it didn’t matter if he was my age… he was scary and he was dangerous…
“Y…Yes” I forced out.

I could hear him chuckle before he placed the tape over my lips…
“Good Niall…” He whispered before nibbling on my ear.
He walked around and faced me.
“And my real name is Zayn, Zayn Malik”