E L E V E N

I was afraid of going back to school, Mr. Harris was still there.
“No we can’t tell the police, it won’t help me keeping a low profile. The perv hasn’t reported me for the damage on his car, which means he won’t hurt you again” Zayn said as he put new bandage on my ankle. I sighed and bite my lip, well it wasn’t like he was wrong, but I wanted to tell the police, I wanted that man behind bars.

“I will keep an eye on you in school, don’t worry” He said and put my now bandaged ankle on a pillow.
“I don’t need you to protect me” I muttered, not really meaning it. Zayn kept his face straight and looked at me with emotionless eyes.
“Did he?...” Zayn asked put stopped in the middle of the sentence.
“No, your dick is the only dick that has invaded my butthole” I spat and pull myself up in sitting position and rested my back against the headboard.

“I have never put my dick in you” He spat back and rose. I looked up at him in confusion,
“But you said… -“ “- I know what I said… but that was Manny Southman trying to scare his victim, I am not a rapist” Zayn interrupted and walked towards the door.

“Zayn…” I said and he turned around.
This was a moment of decision, either I keep resisting him or I play his game.
“Thank you”

Zayn looked at me with this look, a look I’ve never seen before… He walked back to me and sat down on the bedside.
“This doesn’t change anything” He said sternly and placed his hand on my thigh.
“You have changed everything” I said simply.

“I am a killer, what did you expect?”
“I didn’t expect this” I said and looked down where he held his hand. He followed my gaze and looked back at me just as fast.
“Consider me a Lion, I kill when I am hungry, now this hunger is more of a longing for satisfaction, and I also mark my preys… what’s mine is mine” He said and grabbed my hurt ankle in a tight grip.

I whimpered and wrinkled my face in pain. He grabbed my chin with his other hand and forced me to look him in the eyes.
“I don’t like to share my preys” He said and released me.
He rose and walked out, leaving me confused and in pain.

-

I had to stay home because of my ankle. I sat in bed listening to Zayn humming in the kitchen.
He would of course not go to school if I wasn’t there, that was kind of obvious.

I was still worried about Kyle and his well-being. I was also terrified with the thought of Mr. Harris.
There were so many things to think about, like why didn’t Zayn rape me? He wasn’t a good guy, never had been and never will be. He killed Chad and Josh…
But then he also saved Harry from that gang. I was confused and torn apart.

Is the guy somehow bipolar or is he remorseful?

“Hungry?” Zayn’s voice interrupted my thoughts.
I looked up to find Zayn by the bed with a plate with spaghetti and meatballs on a tray.
“I am” I said and Zayn put the tray down on the bedside table.

He sat down next to me and examined my face, glaring at me. I felt the awkwardness and decided to look away.
He leaned in closer and I tensed, I didn’t even know if he was going to hit me or kiss me.

“Look at me” He whispered and I had no other choice.
My eyes met his hazel beautiful ones and I was actually angry at them. How could such beauty be so dangerous?

“Can you stay over at Harry’s tomorrow night? You can’t be here” He said and traced his fingertips on my lower lip. I swallowed and nodded.
“Promise me you won’t tell him anything, remember what I am capable of” He said and leaned even closer.

“If” I ushed and interrupted Zayn’s trance.
“…you hurt Harry” I continued, but his lips on mine stopped me.
He was gentle and his movements slows and caring. He didn’t even try to pry his tongue inside, he just… kissed me.

“If I hurt Harry, there would be nothing standing in my way anymore” Zayn whispered against my lips.
“How come you didn’t leave him to his faith in the alley then?” I whispered back, eyes closed.

“Like I said, I don’t like sharing”

-

I stood outside of Harry’s flat with my backpack. My ankle was as good as new, thanks to Zayn.
I took a deep inhale and knocked on the door. Harry opened in a matter of seconds.
“Hey Niall, come in” He smiled and held the door open for me. I entered his highly fashioned and modern flat, white walls, white tile floor and furniture’s from the 21 century.
I loved it here, it didn’t have that “home” feeling but I still felt satisfied.

“Are you hungry?” He asked and walked into his small kitchen.
“Starving” I chuckled and walked into the big living room. I put my backpack beside the sofa as I heard how Harry rattled with cutlery and plates.

“I made some home-made pizza if that’s alright” He yelled from the kitchen.
“God no, hate pizza” I laughed in irony.
“Fuck, I only have brown baked beans and pork if that’s the case” He joked back.

Harry had made the living room into a sleepover-with-best-friend-room with PlayStation 2 and a bunch of DVD:s and bowls of candy and chips.

Harry walked in with two plates of his famous mozzarella pizza. He gestured me to sit down on the sofa and put the plates down. He rushed back into the kitchen and got two glasses of coke and cutlery.

“Dig in” He chuckled and sat down next to me. Only then did I notice his smell, his wonderful manly smell.
I smiled and ate my pizza in a second. We laughed and talked while we ate and after a 20 minutes good time talking, we loosen up and became the two crazy best friends we were.

We played some video games while eating chips, him beating me at Fifa far too many times.
Then when the clock past midnight we both understood that it was only Thursday and still a school day the day after.

“Are you tired?” He asked me his mouth filled with chips. I shook my head because I didn’t want this day to end.
“Good thing you’re going to school tomorrow, I am starting to get tired of Liam and Louis babbling about everything and nothing” Harry said truthfully and smiled at me.

I was afraid of going back to school, Mr. Harris was still there. But I knew that both Harry and Zayn would protect me.
“Yeah well I feel a lot better” I smiled and sipped on my fifth glass of coke.

“Niall?” He said and turned his smile into a serious face. I swallowed the coke and nodded.
“Yeah”
“I was just wondering… Are you and Zayn… uhm, I don’t know” He was trying to get something out, I could feel it.

“What?” I asked, confused.
“Are you two dating?” He asked straight forward. “Or, do you like him?” He asked.
I furred my eyebrows at the questions. Maybe Harry was jealous?

“I was just wondering cause…” He shrugged and looked down on his lap.
“Why?” I asked, hope of finally getting to Harry’s heart. Just an inch away… c’mon
“I was just wondering if Zayn is gay?” He asked and I froze.

“If Zayn is gay?” I resaid his words.
“Yeah cause… I kind of like him, even though I don’t know him. He’s so mysterious and… I was wondering if he likes guys” Harry said fingering with the hem of his shirt.

He broke my heart, in that second.
“Y…You like him?” I doubted… This couldn’t be!

“Yeah I guess” He said and rose. Anger boiled inside of me now, I was so mad at Zayn, mad because he simply takes my life hostage and takes everything away from me. He killed two people I loved and now he basically took the love of my life away from me.

“Well… we actually are dating” I tried to not sound as angry as I was. And when I said those words, I at once regretted them.
He looked down on me with big surprised eyes and mouth open.

“Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t know, I shouldn’t have let my heart out… I promise I will stay away” He said and held his hands up in defense.
“Don’t worry it’s okay, we are best friends and we should open up our hearts to each other” I said. Those words felt wrong and fake at the same time. I couldn’t open up my heart to Harry that would ruin everything now. Now I knew that Harry would never love me.

And now I had to pretend to be dating Zayn… fuck…

-----

I LOVED ALL OF THOSE 33 COMMENTS ON THE LAST CHAPTER, I WANT JUST AS MANY ON THIS ONE! 
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT ZIALL? NARRY? ZARRY?

What is going to happen next?