Book One: Water

Earth.

Fire.

Air.

Water.

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but fourteen years ago, he died. A hundred years have passed since the start of the war and I have discovered the new Avatar, a waterbender named Katara. And although her potential is great, she has a lot to learn before she's ready to save anyone.

But I believe Katara can save the world.

EPISODES

The Girl and the Iceberg (PUBLISHED)
Katara discovers a dangerous secret about herself; Zuko and Rina reach the end of their searches.

The Avatar Awakens (PUBLISHED)
Katara and Rina try to escape a young firebender who's made it his life's mission to capture the Avatar.

Return to the South (PUBLISHED)
Rina takes Sokka and Katara to the Southern Air Temple to try to find some answers; Zuko makes a dangerous new enemy.

The Warriors of Kyoshi (PUBLISHED)
Katara finds an island named after a previous Avatar; Sokka gets his butt kicked by some girls.

The King of Omashu (PUBLISHED)
Rina brings Katara and Sokka to the Earth Kingdom city of Omashu. The King puts Katara to a series of challenges to test her patience, focus, and wisdom.

Imprisoned (PUBLISHED)
Katara and her friends meet Haru, a young earthbender who's forced to hide his abilities, and Katara brings hope back to the hopeless earthbenders.

The Spirit World (PUBLISHED)
Katara, Sokka, and Rina visit a town being plagued by a mysterious spirit.

The Winter Solstice (PUBLISHED)
Katara must journey to the Western Air Temple to commune with Avatar Aang while dodging Admiral Zhao and Prince Zuko.

The Airbending Scroll (PUBLISHED)
When Rina's desire to master airbending gets the best of her, the team must run from dangerous pirates.

Jet (PUBLISHED)
Katara and Sokka's bond is tested when the team meets Jet, a charismatic teen leading a band of rebels against the Fire Nation.

A/N I'm skipping the Great Divide because it's boring af

The Storm (PUBLISHED)
Aang shares how he survived the Air Nomad massacre and met his teammates; Iroh recounts the story of how Prince Zuko got his scar.

The Blue Spirt (PUBLISHED)
When Sokka and Rina are too sick to travel, Katara journeys to find a cure. During her search, she's captured by Admiral Zhao and imprisoned in an impenetrable fortress.

The Fortune Teller (PUBLISHED)
A village fortune teller tells Katara that she will marry a powerful bender. Sokka and Rina have to save the village from a volcanic eruption.

Ruhi of the Air Nomads (PUBLISHED)
Rina's friendship with Katara and Sokka is put to the test when she reunites with her cousin.

The Firebender (PUBLISHED)
Katara meets Kuzon, one of Aang's companions, and is eager to learn firebending from him.

The Northern Air Temple (COMPLETE)
After hearing a story about surviving airbenders, the team heads off in search of Rina's massacred people.

The Waterbending Master (COMPLETE)
The group finally arrives at the Northern Water Tribe, but Master Pakku refuses to teach Katara waterbending.

The Siege of the North Part One (COMPLETE)
When Zhao's fleet begins its relentless attack on the city walls, everyone must band together to face the threat.

The Siege of the North Part Two (COMPLETE)
As the Fire Nation continues its assault on the Northern Water Tribe, Sokka, Rina, Yue, and Anuri set out on a search for Katara, being guided by her spirit.