11: jealousy

"Oppa, you want anything?"

"It's fine. I have to go now."

"It's a shame. I thought I could cook you dinner."

"Dinner?"

Lee Soohyuk hummed for a moment before he snapped his fingers.

"Let's cook together."

"You know how to cook?"

"At one point, I need to learn how to cook but I'm not an expert. How about it?"

"No, it's fine. But why so suddenly?"

He formed a lopsided smile.

"How about inviting those two next door to eat with us? Having dinner with more people is better, right?"

She started to smile.

"Yes! Let's call for them! Fortunately I just bought the groceries. Let me see what we can cook."

She walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, her fridge was full with ingredients. She scanned the contents before nodded her head. Already knew what she needed to cook.

"Do you guys have any preferences or allergies?"

She began to take out the ingredients needed.

"I'll help you."

"No, no. I can do it. You are the guest. How about you call for them to come here?"

"They would want to lend a hand if they come early. Let's just call for them when we almost finish. Two people would make the cooking easier."

"Sometimes I wonder where your stubbornness comes from, oppa."

"I'm stubborn? That's the first time people have said that to me."

"Maybe I should say that often then."

She smirked and he chuckled.

×××××

"Come in."

Kim Roksoo eyed the man in front of the door with a frown.

"Hyung, are you cooking too? You guys should call us earlier to help."

"That's why we don't call you guys. Come in, dinner is almost ready."

Acting like the owner of the house, Lee Soohyuk closed the door after both men entered the house. He also told the guys to sit while he helped in the kitchen.

Kim Roksoo didn't hide his dissatisfaction and the older man noticed it but chose to ignore the younger for now.

"Please wait, we are almost finished!"

They heard the feminine voice from the kitchen.

"Did you ever taste her cooking before?"

Choi Jungsoo asked, oblivious to his friend who was watching the kitchen since then with a frown.

"She always cook before."

"Ah, right. You guys knew since highschool, right?"

"No, we know each other since we're a kid."

Choi Jungsoo mouthed an oh. He got to know something new.

"How about you guys sitting on the table here? You guys must be hungry."

Without waiting, Kim Roksoo got up from the coach to go to the kitchen to see that the table has been filled with many dishes. He eyed at the kitchen to see her in an apron while Lee Soohyuk next to her.