9: cuddle and kisses

He gazed at her shivering figure before he walked towards her and grabbed her hand.

"Stay here tonight."

"Is that fine?"

He closed the door after she went in, looking below before he opened his shoes.

"They wouldn't mind. I'll give you a spare of clothes. Go take a hot bath before you catch a cold."

"Pardon the intrusion."

She walked inside after opening her heels. The water dripped down on the floor.

"There is no one here. They could be outside to buy some food."

Kim Roksoo pulled out his phone to send a message to Lee Soohyuk. Surprisingly, the team leader was at the Company with Choi Jungsoo, he asked him to get Lee Byul's key house and got a positive response after he told that she will be at their home for a moment.

"Team leader would get your key in your office. They will be back after the rain subsides a little."

"They are at the Company at this time?"

"Hm, he said he forgot something and Jungsoo was with him so they went there together. Do you want anything? They want to buy some takeout."

"Anything is fine, we forget to buy some food just now and I'm starving."

"Alright."

He finished sending the message before he led her to the bathroom.

He also went to his bathroom to take a bath and change into dry clothes. After a while, he went out to see no one in the living room. He went to the kitchen to make some hot drinks while waiting for Lee Byul to finish.

"Since when did you guys decide to live together?"

He looked up to see her in his clothes. He scanned her once before focusing back on his task.

"Not long. Just to save some money."

"Hm, that's nice. Wouldn't feel too lonely when there is someone else living together."

"No if you live with them. They are quite noisy in the morning when it's day off."

"Lively."

"Here."

"Oh thanks."

She took the drink from him and exhaled it.

"Let's sit. They wouldn't come home for a while, the rain was heavy."

She followed him to the living room. Agreed to his suggestion to watch a movie while waiting for the two men. They sat next to each other on the coach after he retrieved a blanket and draped it on her shoulders.

She put down the drink onto the table after finishing half of it and when the movie was half the watching.

"Flōs."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Look at me."

He glanced at her once before focusing back on the tv.

"Why? Are you cold? Should I fetch another blanket?"

"Why are you not looking at me?"

She frowned. Since in the elevator. He just glanced at her once in a while but not looking at her properly. And he even avoided her eyes when they talked just now.

"I'm looking."

"You avoided me."

She shuffled near him, he turned his head elsewhere.